5

"Why the hell is Kim Taehyung crying on the staircase in the main house?" Seokjin sounded angry as he spoke to Yoongi.

  Yoongi frowned. He didn't like that Taehyung was crying, but why the hell is he crying? "I don't know, hyung." He closed his laptop, looking up at Seokjin as he let in the cold rainy air into his campervan. "Why don't you go ask him? I'm sure—"

  "Hoseok told me that Taehyung kissed you." Seokjin cut him off despite how much he himself hates being cut off. But Jin was angry. He didn't care. "If that's true, then that boy must like you, right? So get your rude ass up right now and go apologize for making him cry." He said.

  Confused, Yoongi shook his head. "No." He furrowed his eyebrows up at Jin. "He's been rude to me all week, hyung. Literally ignoring me and being cold for no reason. Actually, I haven't seen him at all since he kissed me. If he's crying, it's not over me."

  Seokjin sighed.

  "Did you kiss him?" He asked.

  Yoongi's face dropped, hurt filling his chest. "No, hyung." He said. "Why.. Why would I do that? I just woke up and Taehyung was kissing me. I didn't even know he was in my bed."

Lies.

  "Thats.." Jin scrunched up his nose, then gave an uncertain stare back at Yoongi. "That's sort of weird, don't you think?" 

  Duh.

  "Hyung." Yoongi glared up at Seokjin. "I respect you, but please leave."

  Jin huffed, but he turned away from Yoongi and left the camper, closing the door behind him with a groan leaving him. Yoongi sighed to himself as he hit his head against the table, confused and annoyed and just mad.

-

  "TaeTae, baby, why are you crying?" Jimin asked as he put both of his hands on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung sniffled, leaning against the wall of the staircase.

  "I want to s-sink and die in-into this wall." He wiped his tears. "I'm so- so dumb. Why am I so—"

  "No you're not, Tae." Jimin frowned. He wiped Taehyung's tears for him before he sat down next to him, wrapping his arm around his best friend to calm him down. "You've been so angsty here lately. Like your teenage years. What's up? Are you okay?" He asked.

  Taehyung shook his head. "I—"

  Then the door was being opened. Yoongi came into view, biting his lip nervously as he looked at Taehyung. Jimin instantly sighed in relief as he saw Yoongi walk in.

  "Thank God you're here." Jimin said. "You're good at calming us down when we're sad. Help him, hyung." He said, but both Taehyung and Yoongi were both cringing at him. Yoongi shook his head, the irony hitting him. Taehyung chuckled, his crying making it sound like he was choking instead.

  "Jimin, leave." Yoongi said.

  Jimin held tighter onto Taehyung. "Hyung, I meant both of us calm him down." He said. "Why.." His eyes examined Yoongi, the way he stood awkwardly, his nervous eyes and lip biting, the guilty look on his face. "Oh hell no, I'm not leaving you here with him. What did you do to him, hyung?" He held even tighter onto Taehyung, making Yoongi sigh.

  "Damnit, he kissed me!" Yoongi's face scrunched in annoyance, talking to himself. Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung, who was now actually about to wither into the wall. "Why the hell does everyone keep making me the bad guy?"

  Taehyung wiped away all of his tears and straightened up. "You're not." He said, pushing Jimin's hands off of him. "Jimin, let us talk alone." He said. Jimin was too lost to even speak as he stood up and eyed Yoongi as he walked out of the house.

  "Let's go to the camper, okay?" Yoongi walked towards Taehyung cautiously. He held out his hand, gently caressing Taehyung's. The younger looked up at Yoongi, only making him want to cry even more.

  "Okay.."

~