6

Yoongi pretty much had to drag the younger to the campervan that he had been sleeping in every night. It had been raining, so it was dark and gloomy outside and Taehyung's sniffling didn't become any less of a problem as he stepped out into the cold air. They made their way up to the camper, ignoring any eyes from staff or from any other members.

  When they got to the camper, Yoongi demanded that the staff turn off the cameras inside and told them not to film him or Taehyung. They listened, giving them their space. So when they got inside the camper and sat down across from each other at the little table, they already felt at ease.

  No cameras in their face, the ones that were set up were turned off, no eyes on them. Just them. Just them and all of Yoongi's studio equipment all over the table they were at. Yoongi slowly moved it all aside so that he could lay his arm gently down on the table, reaching his hand out to a skeptical Taehyung, who questioned whether or not if he should really take his hyung's hand.

  But he did.

  He laid his hand on top of Yoongi's, but looked off outside the window on the other side of the camper, not caring that Yoongi squeezed his hand a little tighter to try and get his attention.

  Yoongi sighed. He didn't understand why Taehyung was crying, and he genuinely didn't like the fact that he had actually even made him cry to begin with. It wasn't his intention. None of this was.

  "I'm sorry." He started off. Taehyung shifted in his seat, his hand tense against Yoongi's hold. Yoongi pulled his other hand from under the table and reached for Taehyung's hand again, trapping his hand in between both of his. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

  Taehyung scoffed.

  The scoff made Yoongi feel weird. Like it was meant for Yoongi, but also not. Like Taehyung was tired of everything in general.

  "You didn't." He lied.

  It didn't take a genius to know now when Taehyung is lying about things like this. He never would've came with Yoongi to the camper to talk. He never would've told Jimin to go. Never would've let his own best friend leave him just to talk to Yoongi. Because Taehyung doesn't want to just talk. He's expecting something from Yoongi, and Yoongi knows that. He knows that Taehyung was expecting this apology.

  "I'm sorry." Yoongi repeated.

  Taehyung finally looked at Yoongi. His eyes were soft yet hurt. The frown on his face was deep whenever he wasn't trying to bite it away. And suddenly Taehyung was leaning into the table, head falling down to meet his own hand as he whined in annoyance.

  Got him.

  "No, I'm sorry." Taehyung squeezed Yoongi's hand, his hair and forehead pressing into it. "I'm sorry that I kissed you. It was really an accident." He said. "Please don't act so coldly towards me. I- I know that waking up to me kissing you isn't exactly the best thing ever, but I'm sorry. I don't- don't know why I did it. I was having a dream and- and there was kissing in the dream. I guess I just—"

  "Accidents happen." Yoongi cut in.

  Taehyung raised his head and shook it. "You hate me for it." He said. "Please don't think so disgustingly of me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, hyung." The tears were coming back.

  Yoongi sighed. "You kissed me because you were dreaming of kissing someone?" He asked. Taehyung nodded his head in embarrassment, his cheeks reddening. Compared to how dark and gloomy it was outside, Taehyung looked like a pretty red strawberry. "Accidents happen, Taehyung-ah." He said. "And I would never think disgustingly of you. I would never hate you and you know that."