scoobydoopapa

(y/n) pov

i was so exhausted after that night. i wasted a lot of energy doing some things. hehe.

beths pov
so now we're dating. (y/n) and i had lots of fun last night. we even brought in my friend bee for extra fun.

the next day

bees pov
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
i finally thought of master plan to steal be the boyfriend. i had so fun last and a little fun. more than a little fella like muah to handle. i decided that i wanted to have a chunk of that hunk.

i decided to sneak out of my window at 3;00am and try to steal beths phone to break up with her boyfriend.

i walked over to beths porch and peeked into her bedroom window. she was fast asleep. i took out my bat and hit the window with it. beth woke up screaming and i hid from her.

beths pov

"did someone just try to break into my house?" i said. i walked to my parents room and told them what had happened. my mom and dad both went to my bedroom to check out what happened. they saw the broken glass on the ground. my parents called 911 and took me to my parents room.

bees pov

Ahahahahaha it's my chance now. i snook into beths bedroom and grabbed her phone. i heard some footsteps and i ran into beths closet.

"who's there?" beths dad said

"nobody!!" i yelled.

then i jumped out the window and ran all the way home. now that i had her phone i was gonna try and log into it. i didn't know the password but i guess every single number combo in the book. it was pretty cool.

i ended up getting into her phone with the password 4553828282188119193838291. i logged into her instagram and unfollowed y/n. then i went to the dms and texted him. the message read "i'm done. dat someone else. my friend bee is single and they're cute."

beth pov
"where's my phone?????"

to be continued 😝