tasty

y/n pov

So you know I was just sitting down on my couch watching so much fast and furious. I was eating some spinach and it was Popeye spinach so it was the best. I couldn't help but think about how Kaylee ports pooped all over the town. It was so funny and it reminded me of the best girlfriend in the world. Mary beth 👩🏻 Mary Graham. I was going to ask her out today. I decided we could go to another nice restaurant because I was hungry. Some buffalo wild wings pretty tasty right now.

avari's pov

LMAO I Wonder how beth 👩🏻's relationship is going. I heard that after kilobauds pooped all over the town that they had a sleepover. Whatever super funny rumor. I'm about to eat lunch anyways I'm gonna go to Buffalo wild wings.

abbys pov

all the food at home is so achy. And my brother eats all of the good food so I don't have any left. What a bummer. I turned on the TV to watch the news and I saw that Kaylee Boortz was on TV because she pooped all over the town. Anyways chile anyways so I'm about to go to Buffalo wild Wings and get some extra spicy wings to soothe my tummy.

bees pov

I am so hungry and I'm going to Buffalo wild wings bye.

devlins pov

oh I haven't eaten anything inThree hours and I'm going to Buffalo wild wings because I'm really hungry and I want some yummy yummy wings. I love Buffalo wild wings and Draco Malfoy. Those are some interesting facts about me devlin 👩‍🦰 Gonzalez.

Beth 👩🏻's POV

OMGY/N just called me and asked me if I wanted to go to Buffalo wild wings with him. I said yes and I started driving to Buffalo wild wings. For some reason I saw some familiar faces walking into the building. It was my best friends bee avari, javelin and abby 👩🏼. I called to them and we started talking about how much it was a coincidence that we were all at Buffalo wild wings.

We all sat at a table together and ordered some food. When suddenly a boy walked over to our table. Y/N grabbed me and held me because he didn't know what the sky was going to do. He was wearing a Minecraft onesie with neon green Nike shorts and shoes.

" you so preetyyy WOW THIS IS AN EPIX GAMER MOMENTS !" You got a discord shorty? Or a Reddit? Just kiss me right now or else I'll dab on you because you'll be a hater. Gosh you are beautiful. Buffalo wild wings is sure a tasty treats. But you can be my tasty treat if you want. Why don't you come in and have a seat with me at my table.

We look over at the table and we see weird kids from her school. They were eating 9000 wings every second and it was so funny Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha because their bellies we're getting so big and a small amount of time. Because they were eating so many wings they started pooping and it was exploding and they broke the top of the building and start pooping in the sky again. We have decided that it was just a normal thing and look past that.

guy pov
The girl is so beautiful. I hope she plays Minecraft. Honestly it's so pog how I just saw the beauty in a Buffalo wild wings. I wouldn't be able to see this beauty anywhere else. I decided to grab the girl and polar out the window. We fell into some rosebushes outside of the Buffalo wild wings.

what's ur name
"avari" the girl said.

beths pov

Oh no y/n and we need to go save Avery from the Minecraft man. abby 👩🏼 ran through the window with a Nerf gun and started shooting the boy 60,502 times. Devlin 👩‍🦰 used her torquing skills to distract the people in the building at Buffalo wild wings because she knew that they wouldn't know how to act👅

Y/N grabbed a big pile of poop from the other table and threw out the window to push the other guy off of Avery.

I knew what I had to do at this point so I transformed into my auto form blew the building up but I rammed into the boy and flattened him.

I had saved the day and Avery was saved. Hehe.

bees pov

lol

y/n pov

Beth 👩🏻 and I went home. We wanted to cuddle on the couch for a bit you know. After we were done cuddling we moved to the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around beth 👩🏻 and gave her a huge kiss. "You saved the day my love"

I whispered softly in her ear. beth 👩🏻 closed her eyes and lied and lied her sweet sweet head onto my chest as I held her. I ran my fingers through her hair and kiss to the top of her head softly. Little did we know that Avery was watching us through the window.

avari pov

So jealous so jealous so jealous so jealous I want to be in a relationship again I want to be in a relationship again I want to be in a relationship again.

beth pov
zzzzzz

y/n pov
zzz

bee pov

still eating wings tasty

kyler ingram pov
Besty vibes only Besty vibes only Besty fives only Besty vibes only Besty vibes only Besty vibes only Besty vibes only nasty vibes only.

then end 😍😍😍😍😍

authors note: Tasty tasty chicken strips my boyfriend be ripped and I got gorilla grip. Tasty tasty tasty. Mr. Nas is Alex now. Lomas X holiday stream it now. Well blah blah.