pms

Say though OK I have migraines a lot because my hair used to be long I still have them so I got my have no reason why why did you delete oh no Kaylee boards chela pods Kaylee Heli boards Kaylee boards Keeley boards first chapter right there. Over.

y/n pov

it was 2:55 AM and why I wanted to go to beth 👩🏻's house cause I was bored so I sprinted over and I ran super fast to beth 👩🏻's house and I opened my pocket up and I pulled out my hammer and jammed it on beth 👩🏻's wall because the window was sealed and I found a better way to break in and so I came to beth 👩🏻 and she was like oh wow. And I threw water on her. I will he walked into her bedroom on a Friday night morning she was like a double cheeked up. And I said Ooga Booga Ooh La La tell me you're a Shorty let me give you a kiss. And I said mama mama Nana oh kitty cat and Jan Jan Jan Humuhumunukunukuapua'a about how.

We are already making out I pulled her closer and then I stick my big long tongue in her mouth and we were kissing a lot. Beth 👩🏻 loved it when I kissed her with the tongue. I can taste all the beef jerky she eats yummy Yum Yum.

beth pov
Warm warm warm warm warm warm lips.

bee pov:
I was so close to beth 👩🏻's window I peaked inside of her house to see her and Y/N making out with the tongue. I knew exactly what I had to do. Commit arson. I went to Avery's car store and I bought some gas and I hit it with a pickax and it blew up on beth 👩🏻's house. The whole entire ceiling of beth 👩🏻's house just exploded into thin air. I was laughing because I thought they were both dead and I could use my powers to bring back Y/N but not beth 👩🏻.

noah boats hrschdswwwssder pov : Give me head in the PE locker room. No more fortnight.

kyler pov : Beth 👩🏻 should date her cousin.

bee pov: As I saw their ashes fly in the air I got worried because I would have to pick up every single one of wire/ends ashes off the ground and that would be really hard. Plus it would mix in with beth 👩🏻 so when I tried to bring Y/N back to life it would probably be half Y/N and a half beth. Anyways I want to go take a dump in the toilet.

avari pov : You're literally dog water. You're so free. So free even Jesus can't save you. Your girlfriend took you on a date and gave you a V buck code instead of her phone number. Your boxed. You're botted. 😏😡😡

beth pov: ... (dead)

bee pov: Started picking up the different ashes that were on the ground and putting them into a jar. I try to hard to get only Y/N ashes but I knew some of beth 👩🏻's would mix in. Once I filled the bucket with the ashes I cast a spell to bring Y/N back to life. When I tried there was a big explosion and then I teleported me into the sky then I was falling really really fast and next to me was a fusion between beth 👩🏻 and White/in. I was so scared because this is not how I wanted my day to go. Then I realized I can go call my friend Avery because she knows how to reverse time. And then I'll just find a way to kill off beth 👩🏻 only. 😏