pp

beths pov

I don't know where I just randomly decided to move to Jamaica because I think Jamaica is really cool. I wanted to start a new life because my friends are really annoying and last week someone pooped all over this guy named Kaylee boards. I was walking down the street to the store when I took a wrong turn and got lost. I was looking around I was scared I forgot my phone oh no and then suddenly someone came up behind me and said you lost I said yes I lost. I turned around it was victory. victory Wilson gasp gasp gasp. He said he was lost two and then I smacked him in the face why would you ask me if I was lost them. He said I don't know and then he walked away to find the nearest food station. I was so angry why would he do that girl or are.
Devlin pov
I saw victory confront beth 👩🏻 and I saw her angry she was so I said I walked up to me and said hey beth 👩🏻 want to go to target and she said there's a target in Jamaica and I said sure and then went to target and we we went to the JoJo Siwa section and we got a bunch of bows and he put them all in beth 👩🏻's hair and we got one for victory two and then we went to Starbucks and got pink it he drink it is in and then we found white and stare at beth 👩🏻.

y/n pov

I'm in the Starbucks parking lot and I was looking at my girlfriend beth 👩🏻 Marie Graham and. She was a big hunk of ice. Beth 👩🏻 we're still waiting for her drink in a drive-through so I jumped into her car and on top of beth 👩🏻. I grab the steering wheel and started turning the wheel and I push the go pedal. I started driving really fast into a pole because I knew that beth 👩🏻 was trying to move to Jamaica and I wanted to break her car down so she could move. I ended up smashing it into five poles and then going to In-N-Out Burger and getting cheese fries. Then I saw Kaylee boards in the sky but she was peeing instead of pooping all over. But her P was orange because she eats so many Takis and  It was also raining acrylic nails because she pooped know she ate them after she was done with them and pooped them out.

kylers imframs pov

I suck at social studies and need help with my homework.

abby pov
I was back in America I was eating some cheese. It was extra sharp cheddar I love extra sharp cheddar. I was just putting it in my mouth and letting it melt. I also had some tea it was green tea. I like putting Chia seeds in my tea. I called beth 👩🏻 to see what was wrong and she didn't answer so I texted her and I said beth 👩🏻 what's wrong and she said well I'm driving right now and I said why are you driving and texting and then I blocked her. I threw my phone and then started stomping around saying why would best text and drive what irresponsible beth 👩🏻 you beth 👩🏻 girl girl girl girl girl.

y/n pov

Suddenly pecan teleported into the place with area 51 alien because he went to raid area 51 a year ago. And they were our allies now and they could fight enemies so they punched Keeley up in the sky. Then I punched Abigail Richardson. And abby 👩🏼 flew to Jamaica see it puts a girl a Blondie. And we all Dad.

Then beth 👩🏻 turned into a transformer and she turned into a semi truck because she was actually Optimus prime and she started ramming into abby 👩🏼 again. And then abby 👩🏼 was Twerking with junk in the trunk balls and she was trying to get them out by sitting on two beds and shaking her butt off of the beds. The end