booty is the center of the universe

bees pov

So you know I just took beth 👩🏻's phone and I started typing away. I really hated beth so I kind of just decided to post some really embarrassing things on her social media because no one would suspect it was me.

I got onto beth 👩🏻 Snapchat and since it was Friday I decided to post to fine female Friday on her Snapchat. Of course I'll put a picture of me because I'm fine and hot. Then randomly out of the corner of my eye I saw Keebler BortZ. I decided to come up to her because I knew her and she went to my school. She had a really long nails and she was wearing a cropped thrasher hoodie because she's a hot Chito girl.

"Yo Keely I was just wondering if you wanted to help me sabotage beths

👩🏻  life because she took the guy that I liked. Well not anymore because now I broke up with them for her. And I'm so happy that I did because now I can have him for myself."

Keeley was like "girly let's get this party started and started it and start ruining beth 👩🏻's life"

we decided that the first thing that we were going to post besides the finest female Friday post on Snapchat was a random picture of someone's butt. We thought this was going to be super funny because people would think it was her booty. Ha ha Ha ha ha it was so funny that we started bursting out with laughter. Keeley Boortz laughed so hard that she started pooping And she pooped so hard that came Right through her ripped skinny jeans. Even after her jeans ripped she kept pooping and she flew up into the air because her poop was so powerful.

beths pov

I was still looking for my phone inside When I heard a big splatter on my window. I looked at my window to see it was raining brown liquid. I decided that the best idea was to go outside and see what was going on. When I got outside it smelled horrible and everyone in the town is running around in circles screaming. I ran back inside and grabbed my gas mask because I wouldn't be able to smell anything. When I got back outside I decided that I was going to find out where this mysterious brown liquid was coming from. I ran as fast as I could all the way to the town Square in Haysville Kansas. That's when I saw Keeley boards in the air with a big stream of poop coming out of her butt like a water fountain. I was so amazed by the way her poop covered the whole town.Suddenly I saw my friend bee 🐝 and decided to walk up to them. "hey bee wassup" i said.

bees pov

I turned around to see my enemy. Her phone was in my hand at this point and so I decided to rub it in some poop that I found on the ground. That way beth 👩🏻 won't be able to know who's phone it was because the poop would be covering it.

"hey beth wassup cutie" i said

Beth 👩🏻 looked at me and smiled then she screamed "why is Kaylee boards pooping so much how many burritos did she eat??"

"idk" i said

Beth 👩🏻 screamed again "that must've been a lot of burritos probably 1000 burritos because 1000 burritos would probably make you explode with poop and i read it on the harvard website."

as I was listening to beth 👩🏻 talk about a Harvard study her phone started ringing. Beth 👩🏻 quickly looked down at the phone because it was the same ringtone that she's had for years. The vibration of the ringtone was enough just shake all Keeley's poop off. Beth 👩🏻's mouth dropped open as she saw that I had her phone. Now beth 👩🏻 knew that I was the one who broke into her house last night and stole it. I don't feel ashamed because beth 👩🏻 is my enemy and decided to run for it. I ran as fast as I could which wasn't very fast. As I ran Keeley's poop splattered all over my face because it was raining her poop.

beths pov

wow I can't believe one of my best friends betrayed me and decided to steal my phone. I wonder why they could've done this. Anyways I decided to use my power transforming to transform into a car because I was secretly Optimus prime and and I am a transformer. Once I transformed into my auto form I went on full speed and caught up to bee. The car was going really fast and I ended up hitting her really hard. I am mediately transformed back into my human form and stole the phone from their flat smashed body.

As soon as I logged on to my Snapchat I saw that I find female Friday was posted on my story. How embarrassing. I logged into my Instagram and saw that Bee 🐝 had broken up with Y/N for me. I was so angry that I just decided to go back to my auto for And drive all the way to his house to make it up to him and tell him that this horrible lie was untrue 😡😡😡.
y/n pov

Wow I can't believe beth 👩🏻 broke up with me through a text. Anyways it stopped raining poop. Do you know what they say "after the storm is when the flowers bloom."

Suddenly a very large semi truck smashed into my house. I knew by the smell of her perfume that it was beth 👩🏻. I hugged the semi truck and quietly whispered. "do you still love me?"

The semi truck quickly turned back into a human form. I was right it was beth 👩🏻. The beth 👩🏻 that I grew to love. She whispered into my ear I do love you it was just one of my so called friends trying to ruin our relationship.

I quickly kissed beth 👩🏻. She kissed back and we started kissing back-and-forth and back-and-forth back-and-forth for a long time. She deleted her find female Friday and posted 600 pictures of me. I felt so appreciated for once.

bees pov
Ouch that hurt. Well anyways I have to get groceries. The song that was playing in the grocery store was this....

Baby gravy I was grocery store flexing but then I saw a baddie in the vegetable section ay booty gang vicious couldn't find the gravy so I gave her some assistance.

I decided that this song made my day so much better and took away the pain of being hit by an auto bot. Then I went to Avery's house and spend the night with her and dabbed on the haters. And the haters were beth 👩🏻. Rue the day. I hate this cruel world. JK because Yung Gravy played in the grocery store while I was flexing. I played it in front of my mom and she walked out the door I wonder why.