Reacting to Rockabye

As always I do not own this video, video is up above. I was also lazy and just copy and pasted the lyrics so don't come at me if they are wrong.

Also, before you continue, I just want to say that if you suggest a video or somthing for them to react to I will try my best to get them to react to it, however I do want it to follow some order and story which is why I haven't done anything with the aus yet. I will get to it but just not now. 

Also I'm so sorry if you suggested something on the earlier chapters and they still haven't been done.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

~

All eyes were on the screen as the video starts.

"Call it love and devotion, 
Call it the mom's adoration (foundation)
A special bond of creation, hah
For all the single mums out there
Going through frustration
Clean Bandit, Sean-Da-Paul, Anne-marie, sing, make them hear" The intro of the song.

"She works the night, by the water," Sans was in a crowd of monsters holding onto something in his arms.

"great, it's about me," Sans said sarcastically.

"What's wrong, scared about your secrets being revealed? I think after this round of reactions you'll have to explain a lot," Flowey replied and Sans gave a low growl at that.  

"She's gonna stress, so far away from her father's daughter," Behind Sans, Gaster flashed behind Sans on the words father.

"Wait-Wait-Wait- is this Gaster your father!?" Flowey asked in complete shocked as he looked at Sans.

"no," Sans replied.

"As if I'm gonna believe you trashbag, Papyrus, is Gaster your father?" Flowey asked.

"UNFORTUNATELY, HOWEVER SANS DID TELL YOU THE TRUTH," Papyrus responded. 

"Wait what how does that work?" Chara asked but got no response.

"She just wants a life for her baby," Sans reveals a baby Papyrus who he had been holding and Papyrus smiles up at Sans.

"Sans, how old were you at this time?" Toriel asked.

"don't matter," Sans replied.

"All on her own, no one will come. She's got to save him (daily struggle)," They are in an alley way all alone and Sans sits down against the wall.

"You didn't have a home did you?" Undyne asked, slight sadness in her voice. Sans' and Papyrus' silence answered that question for them.

"She tells him "ooh love. No one's ever gonna hurt you, love. I'm gonna give you all of my love. Nobody matters like you (stay up there, stay up there)" Sans sings this to Papyrus as they are just being cute brothers.

"That is rather cute though," Mettaton said and everyone agreed. 

"You're a really good brother for protecting Papyrus like that," Asgore stated and Sans smiled at that as Papyrus gave Sans a hug.

"She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life (straight). You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I've got to do" (stay up there, stay up there)," Sans tears up for a bit at these words but he holds his brother with love and care.

"So, rockabye baby, rockabye," Sans rocks Papyrus back and forth.

"I'm gonna rock you," Papyrus says Sans' name and stars light up in Sans' eyes.