Reaction to Judgement

Video is above the title. I don't own this video. Requested by Myal1211. I only did the chorus once and that was when it repeated the second time just so it didn't get repetitive and to also save me some work.

~

Everyone stared at the screen as it lit up and it showed Frisk falling into Mount Ebott slowly.

"Welcomed you," Sans' hand was outstretched and he was singing the words.

"LOOK BROTHER, IT'S ABOUT YOU!" Papyrus exclaimed happily.

"guess so," Sans replied skeptically.

"Underground with open arms you knew, how fragile their souls were to your abuse," Frisk was there and she looked sorta grumpy at Sans.

"Abuse!" Undyne yelled angrily as she stared at Frisk.

"Hahaha, you look so pissed at Sans, Frisk," Flowey laughed. Frisk remembered this and so did Chara, it was after their first Genocide and they both held a grudge for a while as he had killed them so many times.

"I let you roam around care free, they're not your enemies," Sans talking to Frisk as they step through Papyrus' amazingly built gait.

"Wait, you just let them roam around even when they were killing monsters!?" Undyne yelled at Sans. Sans just shrugged.

"All this time, Determination served as your lone guide," Sans walking and talking to Frisk.

"D-Determination?" Alphys asked the group but everyone ignored the question as most didn't have an answer.

"How much do you know, Comedian?" Chara asked Sans as she turned around to look at him.

"who knows?" Sans smirked at her and this pissed Chara off.

"Mercy or genocide yours to decide."

"You knew about the runs, didn't you?" Frisk asked quietly.

"what do you mean runs?" Sans asked even though he knew the answer.

"But consequences they increase, you will answer to me," Frisk walking away from Sans.

"BROTHER, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Papyrus asked.

"heh," was all Sans replied with.

"Might be fun, but your brutality can't be undone," Frisk and Sans having dinner at Mettaton's resort.

"Actually, I thought it was clear that the murders were undone?" Flowey laughed at the lyrics.

Then the room went dark and Flowey's stats read:

HP-6000
AT-19
DF-0
LV-1

But then the level glitched and changed.

LV-20

But it was gone shortly after and the room went back to normal.

Flowey was speechless, so was everyone else.

"And you know you don't want to get dunked on."

Everyone was still a bit speechless. Everyone but the soulless flower.

"You're the weirdest monster I've ever met," Flowey spat at Sans.

"heh, thanks," Sans replied with a grin.

"So contemplate your cruelty, only killers play dirty," The view lowered and it showed a knife in Frisk's hand.

Most of the monsters flinched slightly as it was still hard to imagine their saviour holding a knife.