Closure

So Hello!

It's been like almost 2 years

I just came back to check on this account for nostalgia and wow...

I just want to say thank you so much for 100k reads, I'm glad my 13-14 year old self was able to write something that so many of you enjoy!

I know there are lots of the parts of the story that are poorly written, plot holed, and stuff like that, and I would be lying that I don't cringe a bit reading this back

But I love all the comments that there are, whether they are just funny remarks or correcting me on stuff or giving your ideas and theories.

I am not continuing this or coming back (though I may randomly pop in) but...

I want to give some closure for this so here's what I remember when I was making this

- everything was very sans-centric, he was my favourite character so of course he remembered everything and was super powerful and had an angsty background

- I believe sans was a human child who fell down and ended up becoming a skeleton either through dying and being but into an artificial body or he was experimented on to become a skeleton

I don't really remember

- Due to sans being a human is why the human souls could communicate with him

- Can't exactly remember the story of what happened to Gaster and what he did, probably was just not a good person

And yeah, that was the main story that was left untouched wrapped up

Some other notes that I feel I should also put here since some comments mentioned it

For those that have corrected me on characters pronouns (Mainly Mettaton, Frisk and Chara's) I just want to say that I am aware I got it wrong and that I am sorry. I was only just learning about the LGBTQIA+ community while writing this and didn't realise that I had made the mistake so thank you all for pointing this out!

During the I am The Man meme Sans said that everyone didn't know the monster that was filming it. That's because Underfell!Sans recorded it. This was not a ship, more just them hanging out. 

My theories have definitely changed and view on characters have definitely changed. More in the way as seeing them all more 3D and fleshed out.

Also I'm sorry for the many times that they had already figured something out and then refigured it out a chapter later! I must have been too lazy to check!

Also, just want to put this here, writing all these books and stories on this account was one of my first ways to express myself and tell stories and it is one of the best feelings to share with the world those stories. I am truly thankful for this and no matter how cringy I find this I will never delete this.

Coming back and rereading stuff or revisiting fandoms I have once left is so nostalgic and nice for me, I love it. So if you ever want to write or draw or create anything but are to afraid to because it's "cringy" or "bad" or "uncool", just do it anyway. Cause when you look back you will always be a little bit happy whereas you will regret the stuff you deleted or never created.

So just create, that is my advice for you

Also the forth wall will never be fixed no matter how hard you try, I keep a hammer just for it in my back pocket 

Before I end this here I just want to say another giant thank you for all the support, reads, and interaction this book has and I hope people can continue to enjoy this!

If you have any remaining questions about anything feel free to ask, I may randomly pop in and answer them.

So, till whenever or never!

-MysteriousPerson0193