Reacting to Memelord Song

Like always I do not own the video, the video is up above.

~

A loud siren blared through the speakers and everyone woke with a start. Looking around they could make out the reaction room that had already caused them enough pain.

"Why are we in the reaction room?" Toriel sleepily asked.

"Well, you are going to react to some things," Everyone groaned at this response but knew they had no choice so made no objections. "Alright first up, a picture!"

 "Alright first up, a picture!"

I don't own the drawing.

There was silence for a moment.

"What. The. FUDGE!" Chara yelled in annoyance. "Frisk and I can't stand each other and you expect this- this- what even is this!"

"I take back my statement of dating anyone would be fine," Frisk said, her facial expression blank.

"I'm dead! Literally!" Chara yelled as she walked to the nearest wall and hit her head against it before walking back and sitting down. "This isn't worth getting a concussion, just, just move one."

There were slight giggled from around the room of their reaction to one picture but everyone calmed down, ready for whatever else they had to react to.

The screen darkened and everybody readied for the video ahead.

"Somebody once told me that" A ghost of Chara was looking at a dark thingy when all of a sudden someone jumped out of it. "you were gonna troll me, all the anon wishing I was de-ead."

"well, this is a very promising start," Sans stated and a couple chuckled at this, so far this video seemed to be funny.

"You were looking kinda stressed with," Ghost Chara is on a surface and is looking terrified, "your knife lodged in your chest, So it's time you got out of my he-ead."

"I'm so confused, what is happening, when did this happen?" Chara asked to no one in particular.

"got bored, you possessed me, memes," Was Sans' reply to that.

"How come we can't remember?" Frisk asked.

"strayed to far from the original timeline," Sans replied as if what he said was obvious.

"Whelp the memes start coming," Sans somehow standing in the shadows of a flashing rainbow room, "and they don't stop coming, Can you handle it when I hit the ground punning"

"Why's it gotta be so bright and rainbowy, it's hurting my eyes," Undyne commented.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IT LOOKS SO COOL! JUST LIKE ME! THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH!" Papyrus exclaimed happily.

"You thought you had me kid," Egg socks with pink crocs, "but that ship has sunk. Your mouth is smart but you're bout to get dunked on,"

"Oh god! The horror!" Mettaton screamed dramatically which Sans chuckled at it.

"Soo much for you soo many memes" More weird and colourful clothing. "I'm gonna fill hell with your damned screams!"

"How can anyone have such horrible fashion sense, it hurts!" Mettaton pretended to faint and fall over the back of Papyrus's chair and onto his lap.

"i'll pick out your outfits for the next week if you don't get off my brother," Sans threatened and with a sigh Mettaton agreed.

"You'll never laugh if you don't lol," Sans! The almighty memelord! "You'll never flame if you don't troll"

"I am truly terrified," Frisk, Chara, and Flowey said at the same time.

"Hey now I'm the memelord," Bright and colourful. "Wanna go kid lets play~. Hey now look at my sword, Shows over get slayed"

"I have to ask, how were you capable of doing all this?" Toriel asked, not able to look away from the vibrant mess of colours.

"that's all in my head, i'm imagining it all," Sans replied.

"You're whole shticks getting old Only nineties kids get rick ro o olled"

"It's a dark place but it's gonna get brighter! What? Are you scared? Ya little ankle biter!"

"Hey! That's a terrible nickname!" Chara yelled at Sans. 

"I remember when you killed my brother, Guess it's not a surprise that you'd stab your own mother."

"How are you talking about it so casually?!" Undyne exclaimed. 

"may have went a little insane," Sans said.

"Your chances now are lookin pretty slim, You're in deep SHIP now, hope you know how to swim."

"My swag is turnt how bout you, I am l33t h4x0r and you're just a noob."

Music with Sans going crazy and rainbow lights coming out of his sockets.

"Holy SHIP!" Undyne burst out laughing while others watched with a face of horror/disgust/confusion/concern.

"Somebody please ask..!" Chara looking absolutely terrified. 

"aww, little ankle biter's scared?" Sans teased and just barely dodged a piece of the chair being flung at him.

"what? you tired of my sass?" Sans.

"How do you put up with him?" Undyne asked to Papyrus and Grillby.

"HE RAISED ME, PUTTING UP WITH HIM IS THE LEAST I CAN DO, EVEN IF HE IS INSUFFERABLE AT TIMES," Papyrus replied.

"awww, paps," Sans replied.

"...I don't know sometimes," Grillby answered which Sans elbowed him playfully, giggling while doing so.

"Wait, Sans raised you, have you ever met your parents?" Toriel asked with sadness in her voice however both boys fell silent and the question was dropped.

"I need to get myself away from this pla-aaace~,"

"You're correct! What a concept! I'm getting tired of you myself and we could aaaall use some head spAAAAAAAce!"

The songs happy vibe helped settle the vibe that was set in the room but no one dared say anything.

"Whelp the memes start coming, and they don't stop coming. Can you handle it when I
hit the ground punning? You thought you had me kid but that ship has sunk. Your mouth is smart but you're bout to get dunked on! Soo much for you soo many memes! I'm gonna fill hell with your damned screams! You'll never laugh if you don't lol! You'll never flame if you don't..." Sans is about to kill chara.

"Sans! Stop! Don't kill Chara!" Frisk yelling at them.

"Frisky... Protected me?" Chara asked in a confused and slightly disgusted tone.

"yep, can we leave now?" Sans asked the voice.

"Nope! Food will be provided while the next video plays!" The voice said happily.

A couple groaned as they shifted in their seats, waiting for what will seem like an eternity because the author is lazy...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took to long, I don't even have a proper reason except for laziness and lack of motivation.  Have a good day and stay safe! 'Till next time, bye!