Reaction to Way Deeper Down

As always the video is up above and I do not own the video.  This video was requested by Myal1211.

~

Everyone was nervous for the video, they wanted it to be good and funny and nice but their hope was small. The room darkened and the screen lit up. Playing quite a happy tune.

"...and i said patella? i barely know her!" Sans joked as he and Papyrus were walking through Snowdin.

Toriel and Alphys gave very small chuckles. Papyrus and Grillby gave small glances to the door and wished they followed.

"SANS! STOP YOUR TOMFOOLERY! WE ARE HERE TO STAND GUARD! WAIT HERE AND KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR HUMANS!" Papyrus commanded as he walked off.

"eyes out? my eyes came out years ago!" Sans called after him.  Frisk was walking away but accidently stepped on a stick.

Everyone didn't really know how to react. They all had the same gut feeling that this wasn't going to be a super funny video.

"well, what do we got here?" Sans said as he looked at Frisk.

"they call me sans i'm the serif of these parts, nah just kiddin', i work on a greece cart." Sans goes up to Frisk and shakes their hand then his hot dog stand appears.

A couple chuckled rang through the group.

"Maybe this won't be so bad," Toriel stated, looking at how the movements all seemed silly comical.

"grilling up hot dogs to genocidal toddlers." Sans sticks a stick into a hotdog and pokes Frisk with it.

"Spoke to soon," Undyne said knowing that calling Frisk a genocidal toddler wasn't a good sign.

"you can run but i'll know if you restart." Sans winks at Frisk.

"I still don't understand how he can remember," Flowey spat. "You need heaps of determination to remember! Determination is the only way I survive and even I have trouble remembering some!"

"if you want a bad time then you're in the right place," Sans appears from the top of the screen then to the left of Frisk who seems to be startled.

"H-How was Sans u-upside down?" Alphys asked Papyrus.

"WELL, DESPITE WHAT FLOWEY SAID WHEN REACTING TO THE LEGS MEME, SANS IS VERY SKILLED IN BREAKING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS," Papyrus replied happily leaving most dumbfounded.

"How the heck does he do it then!?" Flowey asked angrily. 

"I... DON'T KNOW," Papyrus responded.

"just look into my eyes, see my funny typeface," Sans' head detaches from his body and goes on top of his hand, making silly faces.

"I didn't know skeletons can detach body parts?" Mettaton stated.

"YES," Papyrus responded but looked a bit off.

"What's wrong," Undyne asked worried for her friend.

"I JUST REALIZED SANS HAS MADE TWO PUNS ALREADY," Papyrus groaned and everyone chuckled at this.

"i'm really just a nice guy but if you pick a fight i will hunt you all your life through time and space," Frisk laughs then becomes terrified as Sans becomes scarier. 

"I really never thought Sans could be this scary, he seemed so sweet when talking to him through the ruins door," Toriel stated.

"I know! Before all this if someone told me Sans could beat me in a fight I would have laughed!" Undyne exclaimed.