{Chapter 2}

As I'm sitting on the wall watching all the Presidential Candidates waiting for Wilbur Soot to announce the new President, I look out in the crowd and see everyone is here. People that I have never seen before and if I was a candidate I would get overwhelmed..

I feel very bad for Tommy, knowing if Quackity and J'schlatt didnt combine their votes. Tommy would the President of L'manburg, but in like any other story, The story never favors the children.

The muffled sounds of a microphone being used fills up my ears, as I look down at the crowd I see everyone in the L'manburg and the other side of the L'manburg all joined together putting aside their differences to see who will be the new President, which I already know to be J'Schlatt.

After what seems like hours of waiting for the announcement, it finally happened.

"In my hands, are the results of L'manburgs very first Presidential election in 2020." Wilbur starts, I then stand up and situate my cloak and put my hood back on. I then put my hand on my bow incase something happens.

"I hear by declare that the Newest President of L'manburg is.." Wilbur says and I squint my eyes and look and see that the guy in a green hoodie with the mask is reaching towards his belt for something and I grab an arrow and put in my bow and I take aim.

"Please welcome your new president of L'manburg, J'schlatt everyone and I look and see that Tommy is very speechless as so am I, but I'm concentrating and I breath in and out.

"What!" Tommy yells and he looks at the wall but Wilbur shakes his head and he nods.

"Get off my stage Tommy." J'schlatt says with venom laced in his voice, and I see Tommy's expression turns into a scared like state as the adult is forcing him to back up and his motivation to even talk back leaves his body as he steps down from the stage and next to the old president.

My arrow is still loaded as it is fixated on the man with the green hoodie. I just knew that this means intentions were not to be taken lightly.

"Thank you, I would like to say that my first order of business as the newest President of L'manburg, I Declare that the Citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit hereby REVOKED!" J'Schlatt yells into the mic, if my bird like hearing couldnt pick that up, then I dont know what will.

I then see Schlatt nod to the hooded man and he takes out a neitherite sword and everyone widens their eyes as the masked man looks at Wilbur and Tommy and tilts his head and puts his sword up and I smirk at how easy this man is making it for me.

"Tommy...run." Wilbur says as Wilbur runs away as Schlatt is laughing. But his laughing what cut short as he saw a flaming arrow goes past his face making him widen his eyes and everyone looks at the wall and all they see is a hooded figure holding a loaded bow and Arrow and I notice Tommy splashes himself with a potion of invisibility and start running I presume, but all could be heard is,

The Reaper is here..

"COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT DREAM REAPER!" Schlatt yells and I see the Green hooded man with a weird mask on walks forward and I get closer to the edge of the wall and but I dont jump off, I take out another arrow and load it aim straight at Dreams head.

"So your the one called Reaper. What are you doing here!" Dream yells and I just stay silent and he looks to his left and I see another man step up with a neitherite sword in his hand, the man I noticed earlier with dream.

"Sapnap. Watch them." Dream says and I smirk and I shoot my arrow above everyone's head and everyone watches the arrow except sapnap, I give a smile underneath my cloak and I jump down from the wall and I start running away, until everyone noticed and started shooting arrows at me.

  "I NEED ALL OF THE SMP TO GET THE REAPER AND KILL THEM!" J'Schlatt yells

  "How is he so fast!" A voice yells, I look around as I dont see anyway for me to escape, until a tall mountain comes to sight. I then look behind me and notice a fox hybrid is right behind me and I take out my bow and start shooting at them again, I hear some yells as the arrows get close to their heads, I was given orders to protect and lure the occupants of L'manburg away from Tommy and Wilbur, so I can not kill them. Yet, I also notice they are all holding enderpeals so I couldn't use ender Pearl's to get away, I start thinking of a strategy and the only plan comes to mind.

  Looks like my big debut is here.

  "Hes going towards the mountain! Make him stop!" Another voice yells.

  "WE KNOW BAD!" A British man says.

  Once I get to the top of the mountain I stop at the edge looking down and I hear footsteps coming closer.

  "You have nowhere to go Reaper. Give them up, and we might consider letting you live." Dream says and I turn around facing towards the large group that followed me.

  "That's what you think.." I say as I smirks underneath my hood and takes off my hood showing my h/l h/c hair to the world and I open my e/c eyes and I give them a devilish smirk.

  "So long fuckers." I say as I have my middle fingers up and I fall backwards down the cliff as everyone starts yelling.

  "SHE FUCKING JUMPED!" Someone yells angrily.

  "LANGUAGE!" Someone yells but Two people in particular are thinking the same thing in their minds.

  "That beauty...." Dream and Schlatt thought.

  Then Sapnap runs to the edge and he sees me falling but with a smirk and I take off my cloak and let my wings open to, as well as showing sapnap my secret.

  I then spreads my wings and fly up showing all of L'manburg my deepest secret. Making everyone widen their eyes and sapnap clutches a ender pearl to his chest.

  "Killing her just got a whole lot harder.." sapnap says as he starts shaking. Until two men come and hug him so he can calm down.

  You better me paying me good Wilbur. Cause this, this just got interesting.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello again! I really hope you liked Chapter 2 of the Reaper! Please be sure to leave a nice comment and be sure to SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE!

  Thank you all and I appreciate your existence!

-Hannah 🐷