{Chapter 12}

REAPERS POV•

"What do you mean Schlatt has two more allies?" I ask with a raised eyebrow at the kid standing infront of me.

"He has two more allies! I saw it with my own eyes." The kid with Alien antennas coming out of his head yelled.

"Look kid. Calm down, did you see what they look like?" I ask cause this purple alien peaked my interest.

"No- but I know they are skilled!" He yells some more making me cringe.

"Did you see what type of weapons they used?" I asked trying to get somewhat knowledge of who these people are.

"The taller person had a exchanted axe while other one had a normal sword." He says

"Hm. I guess close combat is their specialty, thanks kid. What's your name?" I ask

"Purpled." He says with a smile making me give a small smile back.

"Well Purpled, where are you from? Cause obviously you aren't from this- planet.." referring to his antennas.

"I'm from a planet called Hypixel" He says with alot of enthusiasm.

"Never heard of it, what galaxy is it in?"

"You expect me to know?" He says with an raised eyebrow making me shake my head in disappointment.

"Anyways purpled. Thank you for bringing me this information, I need to tell Techno, You did good work kid." I say while ruffling his head making sure I don't hurt his antennas and he shakes his blonde hair out of his face that was ruined.

"If you find anymore information please let me know as soon as possible." All he does is nods and head back into the direction of Manburg.

"Can we trust him?"

"Absolutely not. But his information will be very crucial to us Techno." I say to the pigman that is now standing behind me.

Stand up tall Y/n. Chin up and fill those eyes with bloodlust

"Calm down that bloodlust Reaper, there will be no bloodshed of our fellow brothers." Wilbur said coming forward but not before nodding to purpled on his way in.

"If you are referring to the 'Brothers' you speak of. They abandoned you as well as fighting with the enemy Wilbur, so tell me. When will bloodshed be drawn up." I ask leaving the former president quiet.

"If we are teaching you guys how to fight, how is your no violence rule gonna help us during this war heh!" Techno starts to yell, understandably cause of this pressure of training all these beginners on how to win a war against a mad man is closing in.

"I believe we can have a war but not resort to violence." Wilbur states but i just look at him like he's stupid. Cause he's acting like it.

"You can't have a war without violence Wilbur." Techno states which makes Phil start to listen in and starts to walk over to us.

"It's impossible to have a non violence war son." Phil speaks up but Wilbur just ignores all of us.

"Hey dickhead. We are trying to keep you fucking alive, so if you aren't gonna take this serious then I will walk out of this." I say as I clench my fists.

"No need to walk out of this Reaper. We need you here to fight."

"I have told you Wilbur. My. Name. Is. Y/N!" I start to get angrier the more that this man speaks.

"My apologies Y/n, he is just getting used to the name. He's only known of you as Reaper." Phil then speaks up for Wilbur.

"You're only speaking up cause he's your fucking son."

"For a president, you are treating your alliances like shit." Techno finally speaks up and all Wilbur does is look into the distance towards Tommy who is talking to Tubbo.

"Phil, Why did you leave Y/n's village." Wilbur asks making me raise an eyebrow at the subject being changed towards Phil and my old village.

"Wilbur you know why I left the village." Phil says making me look at Techno and he just looks back at me with his mask, I can tell what he's already thinking and I am thinking the exact same thing.

"To explore the world yes yes I know the bullshit answer Phil. I mean the actual reason on why you left your family."

"That is noones business Wil, but mine."

"And Y/n's." Wilbur says before walking away towards Tommy and Tubbo, I then look towards Phil as he is looking at the sky. He just looks at me and sighs as he let's his wings out and takes off into the sky without saying a word.

"That was extremely-"

"Awkward and confusing, Yes I know Techno." I say and he just looks in the sky as Phil flies off into the south, he then looks back at me and he can tell how my thoughts are racing inside my head and that I needed a distraction from my thoughts as well as this war.

"Wanna get out of here and spar m'lady?" He asks with his hand stretched out with a slight smile, making me look up at him and give him a slight smile back as I take his hand as a way to accept his offer.

"It would be an honor Lord Techno." I say in a playful matter making the past conversation with Wilbur and Phil melt away.

As me and Techno start to walk towards the area, I bring up the conversation I had with Purpled.

"Schlatt has two more alliances, some alien kid named Purpled came and told me."

"An alien? Didn't know they existed." He says with a shrug.

"Says the piglin hybrid."

"Touché." He says making me chuckle and shake my head but I start to go back to being serious.

"You think we are ready for this war?" I ask as I look up slightly to the piglin.

"Honestly. We are ready, but the others. Absolutely not." He says and I just look back.

"We could betray them you know." I exclaimed and he looks down at me in surprise.

"Oh don't tell me that the Technoblade never thought about betraying them and destroying that government." I say with full confidence.

"We can make TNT and blow that shit up."

"Withers, Withers would work better y/n. They have never gone up against Withers, and while they are killing everyone"

"We take everything and flee."

"Together." He says with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Yes of course, Together we will flee with everything and move up into the snow." I say and he nods.

"Glad we are on the same page." Techno says as we shake on it with smiles on both of our faces.

  Together we will destory Manburg and everyone in it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  HELLO! IM BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER!

  did yall miss me? Cause I missed yall ;) I am very sorry if this seemed rushed but I promise action will be happening soon

  I really hope yall liked Chapter 12 of Reaper and remember to SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE!

I love you all and I will see yall in the next chapter :) <3

  Bye bye!

-Hannah💚

Please check out Reapers Spotify Playlist as well :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5rkjcuqGjOeYQ74XsZkM8Q?si=wNdyU842QVORLcbUNuhtOA&utm_source=copy-link