{Update Part 2}

It is with a heavy heart that I say this but, I am discontinuing this book. I have tried for months on end to write chapter 14, but I can't. Every time I wrote Technoblades name I would cry and if would start the grief cycle all over again.

  Technoblade has changed many lives, to his close friends, Family and even fans. I was lucky enough to be a fan of his for a long time. To see him grow in the dsmp and as a person, to finding his close friends and creating these videos that was a safe haven for all of us.

  Technoblade will always be in our hearts and will live through our precious memories. I will gladly wear his merch with pride in public, knowing millions of us will do the same.

  Now onto the next steps of my journey as a writer, I will be publishing my own book. I am working on it as we speak, the ending and plot lines that I made in this book will be in that book. So if you want to know the true ending of 'The Reaper' I guess you'll have to stick around I guess.

  I have recently as well been watching this anime that a very close person to me recommended and has helped me and himself through the healing process of Technos passing, this anime has helped me in many ways during this difficult time.

  One Piece, I have gravitated towards that anime to the point I decided I will be making a Zoro X Reader fanfic. So if you love one piece as much as me, I hope you will read it.

  Technoblade never dies in our hearts and memories and I know that the Blood God is looking down on us smiling, knowing we will do good things in life.

  From your great friend Hannah.

  We miss you Techno <3