{Chapter 3}

"Where the hell is she!?" Tommy yells as Wilbur is making Armor for the first time ever.

  "Calm down Tommy, She has it under control." Wilbur says and Tommy stays quiet until he breaks the silence again.

  "Have you heard Mr. President." Tommy says.

  "Heard what?" Wilbur asks.

  "The blade was seen around these areas. Do you thin-" Tommy starts but Wilbur cuts him off.

  "NO! Absolutely not!" Wilbur yells making Tommy jump back from the sudden yelling.

  "But- imagine, we have the Blade and the reaper on our side! We would be unstoppable and get L'manburg back!" Tommy says but Wilbur stays quiet.

  "The blade is so good with Combat and The Reaper is good with stealth! Imagine!" Tommy says.

  "Tommy we have the Reaper for a reason, we do not need the Blade." Wilbur says.

  "I would." I say scaring them as I'm sitting on the crafting Table.

  "Oh Miss. Reaper I wouldnt sit on a crafting table Miss." Wilbur starts but I just roll my eyes.

  "Call the Blade in, those people you call friends are much more skilled that I originally thought, well for your area of limited experience and Knowledge of Combat. I know I'll make it alive if we fight in a war, but you two. I wouldnt bet my left pinky toe that you'll make it out alive.

  "Reap-" wilbur starts but I cut him off.

  "Its Y/n, like I have said before." I say and he nods.

  "Y/n..you have-"

  "You have fucking wings!" Tommy yells and I roll my eyes.

  "Well no shit sherlock, how else do you think I'm so good at stealth." I say as I start looking at my nails, seeing all the grim underneath them and they both look at eachother.

  "That's amazing! We can use your wings, you can be like our spy!" Tommy yells and I look up from nails.

  "I'm not a Spy. They want me dead cause I helped you guys escape, they wouldnt let me in that area even if I considered being a spy." I say and they both look like I crushed their spirits.

  "I would sharpen your Combat skills, so if anything, I would call in the Blade. He can help you guys, So you are not a lost cause after all." I say and I get off the crafting table and head off to do some shooting.

  "She is a very scary Woman.." Tommy says

  "Indeed she is." Wilbur says and he starts thinking.

  "Call in the Blade. What she said was correct and if we did have a war..we would die out there Tommy." Wilbur says.

  "How do we come in contact with him though? He doesnt have a walkie talkie." Tommy says

  "Should we ask Rea- y/n if she can look in the village?" Tommy asks.

  "Or, Tommy. Go to the village, find him. You'll know what he looks like when you see him. Go!" Wilbur yells and Tommy nods and he gets on the skeleton horse and heads to the village where they believe The famous Technoblade resides.

  Tommy's POV

As I'm riding as fast as I can to the village, my mind starts to wander to how Tubbo didnt even say anything as we were forced out of our home! What the Hell was Tubbo thinking siding with J'schlatt!

  Before my Thoughts cloud my mind, I notice a camp ground up ahead that has a fire going.

  "There you are blade." I say with a smirk and I get off my horse and tie him to a tree, I look around and I dont see any sign of him, except for the fire that is still going strong.

  "Where the hell are you blade." I say quietly as I'm looking around.

  Until I feel a sword at my throat and I freeze up and i look slightly to my left to see a man wearing a pig skull as a mask holding his sword to my throat.

  "Who are you." He says silently.

  "My- my is Tommy. You must be the blade, we need your help." I say and he pushes the sword alittle closer to my neck.

  "I dont do charity work Tommy." He says making me gulp.

  "But we really need your help Blade. We need you to teach us combat." I plead and he stays silent.

  "What for?" He asks with a hint of irritation.

  "For-for war." I say and he takes the sword off my neck.

  "What started this war." He asks as he grabs a bottle and starts drinking it.

  "Government election." I say as I sit down on a log and he raises an eyebrow.

  "That was your first mistake. Having a government." He says and I roll my eyes.

  "Well we were then banished from L'manburg cause of the new president and well. We need you to teach us combat cause we want our home back." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

  "We have the Reaper to help us but she isnt very friendly." I say but he then starts coughing.

  "You have the Reaper?! And you just said she?!" He yells making me widen my eyes at my mistake.

  "Oh fuck she is going to kill me.." I say and he gets up and starts packing his bag.

  "What are you doing?" I ask and he looks up from packing his axe.

  "I want to meet the Reaper, and I was gonna help anyways. Gives me a reason to take down the government." He says making me widen my eyes.

  "So your joining us!" I yell and he nods and puts his hand out.

  "Call me Techno." He says and I shake his hand.

  "Call me Tommy." I say.

  This team just got a whole lot scarier....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HELLO MY LITTLE REAPERS! HANNAH HERE WITH A NEW STORY!

  I really hope you loved it, it's been in the making for a while and I finally put my vision to life!

  Anyways! I actually have a story if yall never read it, an amazing friend made an amazing Story for Dream X Reader, it's called saved. It's amazing and I will 1000000% recommend it. Thank you Abbie and everyone on the Discord for putting up with my bullshit and craziness, especially my three adopted children :)

  I love you all and I Appreciate everyone's existence! Please if you could, If you could follow me so you guys get updates on what I'm going to be posting and all around get my random thoughts!

  Thank you all for Reading the Reaper and I hope yall enjoy it!

  -Hannah 🐷

Please check the story out!