{Chapter 4}

"uh Miss. Reaper.." someone says as I shoot my arrow at the tree hitting it dead center and I look and see that's it Tubbo.

"Yes Tubbo?" I ask, I was very confused cause i thought Tubbo was still in L'manburg.

"Tommy is back, and he has the blade miss." He says and I nod.

"I'll meet him later, I need to go get food for us." I say

"Actually the blade brought us all dinner!" Tubbo says much louder, like he got the confidence to talk loudly to me.

"you make it seem like you know him so well Tubbo." I say as I load back my bow and aim at the tree.

"Well, hes been at the base for about 3 hours..." he says but I just nod.

"Head back. I'll fly over there soon." I say, I dont even notice him looking at my back with my wings tucked in.

"You have wings?!" He yells and I groan internally.

"Yes." I say as I shoot and hit the center of the tree again.

"bu-but how!" He yells.

"Was born with them." I say and Tubbo looks at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"How high can you fly!" He asks as I go and take the arrow out of the tree.

"Roughly 10,000 Feet." I say as I walk back to the base with Tubbo following behind me.

"How long are they?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"15 feet" I say as I let them out and they expand showing Tubbo them fully.

"Wow!" He says, as he keeps asking many more questions, my mind wanders to the Laboratory that I was forced to go in. The blood curdling screams was all I heard, the screams of the Scientists filled my mind making me smirk and give a chuckle. I could still remember that day. The day where I got my Name.

  "NO! NO YOU MONSTER! YOUR EXACTLY LIKE THE GRIM REAPER!"

And that was his last words before I sliced his neck open. The blood covering my 13 year old body made me realize.

  Fuck the government.

"There you are Reaper." Wilbur says and I sigh at them calling me Reaper.

"What do you guys want." I say and I tuck my wings back.

"We have The blade." Tommy says as he hands me a cooked fish.

"What's his actual name?" I ask.

"He didnt say." Tommy says and I just nod.

"Where is the blade then?" I ask and they look behind me, I feel my instincts take over me, I drop the cooked fish as I reach in my quiver and take out an arrow and I turn around with the arrow in my hand, but I feel hands on my wrist stopping me from stabbing them, our faces were inches apart but what separated us was his pig skull mask.

"Right here little birdie." He says in a deep voice but I can tell he is smirking underneath that mask but I hide my blush when I realize who it is.

"Well...we finally meet huh Blade." I say with a smirk and he chuckles as we stay in the same position.

"Well I didnt expect the Reaper to be-"

"A female huh? Surprise I'm a woman, bitch." I say as I get closer to his face.

"I was gonna say a hybrid." He says and he finally let's go of my wrists and he steps back and I rub my wrists cause he held onto them alittle too tightly.

"Welcome back, I see you have meet Tubbo officially." Wilbur says.

"I meet him in L'manburg, if I didnt know him. He would be dead cause he snuck up on me." I say as I grab another cooked fish as Tubbos face goes pale.

"Now that we are all here, I have a couple of things I need to say." Wilbur says and I notice the only seat available is next to the blade, I think but in the end I just sit down next to him.

"Now that J'schlatt is president, we need a plan. A plan to get L'manburg back." Wilbur says and I just listen.

"Now that we have Reaper and Blade on our side we can do it. Itll take a long time but we can do this. We can get L'manburg back!" Wilbur states as I just cross my arms giving up on correcting them to use my actual name.

"Schlatt will pay for taking our country away!" Tommy yells and Wilbur puts his cup up as Tommy and Tubbo start laughing and talking about their memories.

I saw no need to stay and listen to there sob stories so I get up and go towards the lake. I hear quite footsteps behind me as I watch the fishes swim around.

"Didnt want to hear the sob stories as well huh." I say as I look up and see the tall man, the sun was starting to set, I notice the pale complexion he has but I see a faint pink tone in it.

"Oh you have no idea." He says with a slight chuckle.

"So. When were you called in?" He asks.

"3 days ago, but I meet them all officially this morning. How about you?" I ask.

"While you were shooting that bow and arrow of yours." He says and I just nod as I look out to the mountains and fields in the distance.

"You know. We will be working with eachother and I heard you are in the art of anarchy I presume?" He asks and I look back at him and all I see is that pig skull mask as he looks back at me.

"That is correct blade." I say.

"If we will be working with eachother, I rather not call you by your work name." He says and I give a slight smile.

"I can same for you. I rather not call you The blade." I say.

"My name is Y/n." I say and he gently grabs my hand and bows and pull his mask up slightly as he kisses my hand.

"Techno. Technoblade. It is very nice to meet you Miss. Y/n." He says as he stands straight again but still holding my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Techno." I say with a smile. This moment right here I knew will be engraved in my mind for a very long time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello my little Reapers, I really hope you enjoyed chapter 4. I tryed making this as accurate as possible but also put my own twist in it.

Please note, this Story will follow the roleplay but the lines will not be the same.

Anywaysss, I really hope you guys enjoyed and if you could please. SPASH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE! I love you all and I will see yall later! Bye bye!

-Hannah 🐽