{Chapter 11}

•Dreams P.O.V•

  I was walking towards Manburg formerly known as L'manburg, I look around and try to look for J'Schlatt until my eyes meet towards the election podium. The onslot of memories of the election day replays in my head. To Tommy screaming for for a recount to the Reaper exposing herself on the cliff. That day will always be engraved in my mind, I try to shake away the memories and go back to trying to find Schlatt, I start to weave around the onslot of citizens that are going about their day. Not realizing that I bumped in a group of three people who just gave me a side eye and scoffed.

  "God damn that man is so rude Toast." As they turned to the other one who easily shared the same annoyed face.

  "Agreeded ace." The one who I believe is called Toast says to Ace?

  "Come on guys, we have to get to the market!" The last one yells from a further distance.

  "Coming candy!" They both yelled in unison.

  I just shrug my shoulders and go back to trying to find J'schlatt cause he said he needed me to meet some people as soon as possible, but I just knew that whatever Schlatt said was just going to cause more problems.

  I look around and finally find the presidents house, when I get closer I notice there is Schlatt, Quackity and someone whom I've never meet. When I get closer, I notice he is someone who is never seen around these parts at all, as well as his buddy.

  "The name is Alistar Solace." The taller man says, his aura, poised and elegant, not being able to fully cover up the sense of uneasiness which came with seeing the conniving smile that currently adorned his face, His curly hair-which was a deep shade of auburn, had a streak of white laying above his right ear. His eyes as rich and green as the most finely cut emeralds shone in the sunlight, with a massive scar cutting across his left eyebrow and eye. He wore dark dress pants with expensive looking shoes to match. A simple white button up shirt was neatly tucked into his slacks, defining his figure. The sleeves of the dress shirt were rolled up to just right below his elbows to expose yet another scar running up the length of his right forearm.

  Who was this guy...

  "Whos the other one." Schlatt asks motioning to his buddy who was looking up at the sky every chance he had.

  "Him? Oh that's Rogers, Nothing more." Alistar says and I raise an eyebrow cause he looked very familiar, the both of them did. I just couldn't put my finger on it at all.

  "So. I've heard the Reaper is on the other side with a man named Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit? Am I correct?" He asks and all I could was give a simple nod.

  "She was also seen with a man named Technoblade, I don't know who else is on their side but I only know of those four." Quackity speaks up and all I could do was stare at Alistars white streak in his hair, our eyes met for only a second but that was enough to send a chill rattling down my spine from the ominous stare he possessed.

  "Technoblade you say?" Rogers asks as I notice Rogers is looking at J'Schlatt with malicious intent, something I thought I wouldnt see from him.

  "Yes Roger, do you know him?" Schlatt asks and I just watch Rogers. If looks could kill, schlatt would be 6 feet under, I was about to say something but Alistar speaks up.

  "No he does not, my apologies though. It looks to see that my stories have clouded his judgement." He then puts his hand up and that surprisingly makes rogers calm down, almost like Alistar has him in some kind of trance.

  "That is okay Alistar, I understand what it is like when one is clouded by silly stories." Schlatt says giving Quackity a side glance. Making Quackity look down at the floor in shame.

  "Dream, you've seen Reaper up close correct?" Rogers speaks up making me tilt my head.

  "We've all had. Me, Quackity as well as Schlatt." I answered. What did he want from them? The same thing as us?

  "Okay we are getting off topic here." Quackity states.

  "Yes my apologies." Rogers says as he puts his head down in shame.

  "Alistar you said in your letter that you had information on The Reaper, is that true?" Schlatt asks, I try to keep my hand at bay but it's slowly going towards the handle of my sword that has been hiding underneath my cloak.

  "Well-We did, until I realized we might be looking for two completely different people." He says making me raise an eyebrow underneath my mask.

  "That gives us nothing. You promised us information in exchange of staying with us, Now spill it." Quackity demands and Alistar looks around and back at quackity as he points to himself. The aura he was spilling was getting darker making me get goosebumps on my forearms. The smirk he gave quackity was anything but friendly, if I didn't know any better it had malicious intent behind that smirk.

  "See… That’s where you’re mistaken, Sir Quackity! I don’t have to give you shit mate." He says with a sadistic smile and I hold onto my sword even tighter and I look at Schlatt for him to give the signal but he puts his hand up and I let go of it.

  "We have bigger problems then information Quackity." Schlatt says giving Rogers a look and he nods and goes to walk away.

  "Indeed we do Sir Schlatt. Indeed we do." Alistar says while backing away from quackity and watching Rogers as he stands by a cliff and he looks back at the group.

  "Do what you must Rogers." Alistar dismisses him and he nods and goes climbing down the cliff and into the woods.

  "We will make her on our side Alistar, and that's a promise." Schlatt says while looking at the trees.

  "That I know." Alistar responds and I just look at Quackity as he is looking at the floor again.

  Reaper. Watch out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Hello my reapers, I am back with chapter 11! I really hoped yall enjoyed it and like the two new characters that I added!

  Alistar and Rogers was helped created by my wonderful friend lumi :) thank you so much for helping me lumi, and please give them a follow ThatsCrazy5

  Anywayssss if you can- REMEMBER TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FUCKING FACE! I love you all and I will see yall in the next update!

  Bye bye

-Hannah🪶

  I appreciate your existence <3

Follow the spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5rkjcuqGjOeYQ74XsZkM8Q?si=vjRRErosQqiUk3T4t96OnQ&utm_source=copy-link