019.

NARRATIVE

emeline-

i woke up with my hands tied behind my back and my legs together. there was a bandanna covering my mouth and tape covering my eyes.

i couldn't remember anything besides getting into the car and then blacking out. as i tried to get my hands out of the knot it was it i heard a door open.

"i see your awake now my love" i knew who it was and i didn't want to see him.

"let me take that tape off so i can see your beautiful eyes" as he removed the tape there he stood with a smug smile on his face. i tried to scream but failed as the bandana was over my mouth.

"no one can hear you, plus didn't you miss me" i put his hand on my chin but i kicked him right where it hurt most and i managed to get my hands out as he was talking to me.

i tried to quickly untie the knot from my legs but failed as mariano quickly got up and pushed me.

"you're not going anywhere" he say me back down on the chair.

"i was going to let you eat but now that you pulled that, i think i'll let you starve" he smiled and i spit on him.

"are you mad that no one has come to look for you yet? not even your little boy toy. what's his name again? vincent right? what kind of name is that?" he laughed as he looked at me.

"i knew i liked that kid for a reason. what do they say ah great minds think alike. let me take this stupid thing off of your mouth so i can hear what you have to say" he unwrapped the bandana off of my face and i just glared at him.

"nothing and it should stay like that. goodnight princess" he tried to kiss me but i moved me head.

"i'll see you tomorrow" he walked away and i heard him lock the door.

my phone kept going off in my pocket. i untied my arms yet again and dialed mattia's number.

"hello, em are you okay?" he answered fairly quickly.

"yes, i don't know where i am but mariano has me" i tried to talk in a low tone to not make it sound like i was talking with someone.

"has he done anything to you?"

"no, but i have to go before he comes back, please send help. i want to go home" i began to choke up on my words.

"i have to go matti, tell everyone i'm okay and that i love them okay?" i said as i heard the door unlock.

"okay em, i promise we'll find you soon try to share your location if you can-"

"who are you talking to?!"