028.

NARRATIVE

emeline-

i paced back and forth with tears streaming down my face. on the way to the hospital i called vinnie's parents to let them know what was going on.

it had been hours since they had taken him to a room and the doctors had yet to update us.

"em, i think you should go rest" kio stood next to me trying to calm me down.

"no, i'm not moving until i know he's fine" i sat down trying to process what was happening.

"family of vincent hacker" a nurse looked around.

"here!" kio quickly stood up and walked towards her.

"mr. hacker is doing pretty well, luckily you guys brought him in time before anything urgent happened. after he recuperates i recommend he gets mental help" the nurse told us everything we had to do and when we had to do it.

"when can we see him" i butted into the conversation.

"i can only have one of you guys in at a time due to the conditions"

"she can go" kio smiled down at me and i followed behind the nurse.

"right this way" she lead me to a room that was dark and quiet well kind of the only noise you could hear was the heart monitor.

"i'll let you two be" the nurse walked out closing the door behind her leaving me alone in the room.

i opened the curtain to see vinnie hooked onto an oxygen machine with all sorts of ivs on him. i took a seat next to his bed and just took a moment to look at him.

"i know you can hear me vin, after you get better the doctors decided it would be better if you started therapy so you could better yourself mentally. i'm sorry if i was harsh on you but what you did really hurt, i never thought you'd do something like that but i was wrong. and as much as i want to hate you right now i can't, i can't and i hate myself for that. no matter the consequences you made me the happiest version of myself to ever exist and i thank you for that. so please wake up you can't leave me here without knowing what actually happened. i need you more than you know, just please" a tear fell down my cheek catching me off guard. i laid my head on his hand that i was holding closing my eyes hoping for the best.

"em?"

authors note:
idk what to do with this story anymore. i think i'm just a going to go up to 30 and finish it off. but i am positive i will make another vinnie story if y'all are interested in that!!