006.

NARRATIVE, INSTAGRAM

emeline-

i woke up to the sun hitting my face, i looked up to see vinnie still sleeping. it had now been a week and a half since we had started hanging out.

i don't know what this kid was doing to me but it was working.

i smiled softly as i admired him. i gave him a peck on his cheek causing small smile formed on his lips.

"good morning" he said as he struggled to open his eyes and his voice was still raspy. he replaced his arms around me and looked at me.

"you're so beautiful" he placed his head over mine hugging me a little tighter. i checked the time to see that it was very much late.

"where are you going?" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist making it difficult for me to get up.

"i have to get ready, i leave today remember"

"just 5 more minutes please" he looked at me giving me a frown.

"fine, but only 5 more after that we have to do something because who knows when my parents will let me come back"

i laid back down and i put my head on his chest. he played with my hair as we talked.

for i second i felt that he stopped so i looked up at him and he just stared at me.

"what's wrong" i asked in panic.

"i'm going to miss you"

"please you scared the shit out of me" i laughed.

"em, i'm not kidding" he said as he stroked my cheek.

"i guess i'm going to miss you too" i chuckled.

he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"okay, okay now we have to get up come on"

"fine"

we both got up and got ready fairly quickly to days prior.

"so where would you like to go today my lady" vinnie said as he held out his hand waiting for me to hold it.

"when did you turn into a gentleman?" i laughed as i watched his expression change.

"hey i've always been one i don't know what you are talking about" he hugged me as i finished my makeup.

"hmm take me somewhere other than saddle ranch please" i laughed as we walked down to the garage.

when we got to brunch, we talked about life and random things that came up. we walked around rodeo drive hand in hand. but soon after i had to head back to emily's apartment to start packing.

"how much longer until you have to go" vinnie asked as he sat on the bed.

" 2 hours" i frowned at the thought of leaving him behind.