ten

The more I hold you, the deeper this gets.

Past three in the morning, only pure silence could be heard. Well, not that pure because of the sound of the soft snores coming from Younghoon who is deep asleep on the couch. Then there's Hyunjae who is also asleep onto the mattress that is laid on the cold floor.

The silence was interrupted when the sudden sound of a car engine erupted from the outside of Yujin's house.

Younghoon slowly opened his eyes after hearing the car engine sound, thinking that he was just hearing things. He was about to close his eyes, but the car engine was ignited once again before th3 silence went back.

"Shit," Younghoon cursed under his breath as he jumped off of the couch, landing himself beside Hyunjae.

He shook the latter awake. "Jae, get your ass up," he whispered.

Hyunjae whined and was about to pull the covers over his head, but Younghoon slapped his arm in order to stop him from doing so."

"I think the two boys are here," Younghoon whispered as he pulled up a sleepy Hyunjae.

"You must be dreaming," Hyunjae softly spoke with his eyes still closed.

Before Younghoon could even say something again, they both heard two voices coming from the front yard of the house.

"Yo, where did you place the key to the house?"

"I thought you had it?"

"I do not. You stole it from me earlier."

"Wait, did I?"

"Just find it! I need to pee so bad."

"You can just pee in your pants."

"Just open the goddamn door, Yuchan."

Both Younghoon and Hyunjae shared looks before quietly rushing upstairs.

"Which one of these doors is her room?" Younghoon wondered as they were greeted by three bedroom doors.

Hyunjae did not hesitate to approach the last door on the hallway that is painted in purple.

"Yujin?" Hyunjae called out softly through the door as he knocked repeatedly.

In less than ten seconds, Yujin opened up with a sleepy face.

"What's the matter with you two?" she asked before letting out a small yawn.

Younghoon immediately opened his mouth to speak. "The dudes-"

He was interrupted when the front door suddenly clicked. Yujin's eyes widened in shock and immediately pulled the two boys inside her room before slamming the door shut, making both Yuchan and Sehyoon flinch.

"Is Yujin still awake?" Sehyoon questions as his eyes landed upstairs.

"Maybe she- what mess is this?" Yuchan asked when his eyes found the mattress and covers laying by the couch and floor of their living room.

"Do you think someone broke in?" Sehyoon quietly asked Yuchan.

"But the gate and the front door was locked when we got in."

The two boys looked around the house and both saw the opened window by the kitchen.

Yuchan did not utter a single word and immediately made his way to climb up the stairs, feeling scared of what could have happened.

YUJIN

"What do we do? What do we do?"

I looked at Younghoon and saw him pacing back and forth inside my room while biting his nails.

Before I could even get a thought, heavy running footsteps were making their way on the staircase. I immediately ran on the door of my bathroom and opened it wide.

"Get in quickly!" I whisper-shouted to the two boys.

They immediately got inside and just after I closed the bathroom door, my bedroom door suddenly bursted opened.

Yuchan stood there with his whole body trembling and eyes looking worried. Sehyoon then showed up by the door with the same expression.

"Hi?" I greeted the both of them awkwardly.

I was startled when Yuchan suddenly hugged me tight.

"Are you okay?" I asked him before I felt my right shoulder getting wet.

"I t-thought something bad h-happened to you."

"Why would you think that something bad happened to me?" I asked him as I started to rub circles on his back in order to give him comfort.

"We heard a door slammed shut from up here and then we saw that one window by the kitchen that is opened," Sehyoon tells. "We thought the same thing, that's why we immediately ran up here."

"You two are just a bunch of panicked gays," I commented.

Yuchan immediately pulled away and glared at me with his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"We got so damn worried that something might have happened to you and all you could say is that we are a bunch of panicked gays?!" Yuchan screamed on my face.

"Am I supposed to thank the two of you?" I sarcastically asked.

Yuchan's face scrunched in anger as he stormed out of my room, making me laugh slightly.

"Yo, can I use your bathroom?" Sehyoon asked.

"Yeah, sure," I quickly responded and walked up to my bed.

"Whoa, thanks!"

Wait, did I just agreed?!

I quickly ran up to the bathroom door and leaned there before Sehyoon could even lay a hand on the doorknob.

"I changed my mind. You can't use my bathroom," I quickly told him.

"But why?" he whined. "I need to pee so bad."

"Then go to your room and use your own bathroom!" I reasoned out just to make him leave my room.

I heard him hissed as he started to walk out of my room with his legs stiffening.

"If I pee right now in the hallway, you're the one who's going to clean it!" I heard him yelled before I heard his bedroom door shut.

I let out a sigh of relief and slid my back on the door until I felt myself sitting on the floor.

"That was close," I heard Younghoon spoke behind the bathroom door.

"You almost forgot about us being here inside your bathroom," Hyunjae chimes in.

"We almost got to see Sehyoon peeing," Younghoon joked, making me stifle a laugh.