six

You and I are like a revolving orbit.

"Goodness," Younghoon mumbled before letting out a yawn.

Standing beside the boy, there's Hyunjae, staring at him with a scrunched up face.

"What?" Younghoon questioned when he caught Hyunjae staring at him.

After letting out a sigh, Hyunjae shook his head and averted his gaze on Younghoon. "You seem tired," he spoke. "Have you slept well last night?"

"Nope," Younghoon immediately responded before running his fingers through his silky black hair. "I only slept for two hours."

Before Hyunjae could ask why, a customer on the coffee shop where they are working suddenly approached them.

"Excuse me, Younghoon."

Both Hyunjae and Younghoon stared at the girl in front of them.

"Oh, Yujin," Younghoon said with a smile. "Is something wrong?" he asks the girl.

"You gave me a wrong coffee," Yujin said as she handed the cup of hot coffee to Younghoon.

With a groan, Younghoon accepted the cup and wanted to spill the hot coffee all over his face out of frustration.

"I'm really sorry, Yujin. I definitely know what you ordered but I gave you the wrong one because mind isn't in the right state this day," Younghoon apologized to the girl before taking the cup of hot coffee with him behind the counter.

Yujin hummed before her gaze landed on Hyunjae.

"Hey," she greeted.

Hyunjae gave her a smile in order to hide his nervousness because of her sudden presence.

"Hey," he greeted back. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. How about you? Did you catch a cold after you got home on that rainy day?"

"I'm glad I didn't," Hyunjae responded with a slight chuckle. "I haven't seen you entered the shop a while ago because I was busy on making coffees back there."

Yujin then has an amused look on her face. "You don't have to see me entering this coffee shop everytime I come here," she said. "You know, I am always here before you and Younghoon got your jobs here."

Hyunjae blinked a few times. "So, you're telling me that you are a regular customer here?"

"Definitely," she smiled. "But I haven't visited here for quite a month since I have job."

Hyunjae hummed. "What's your job then?"

"Managing the shop that my parents own."

The boy seemed to be interested. "What shop exactly?" he asked.

"A shop full of different kinds of hats," Yujin said with a slight laugh.

"Wait, does that mean that you sell beanies?" Hyunjae asked, wanting for the girl to say yes.

"Mmhmm," she hummed. "Why? You love beanies?"

"I live for them!" Hyunjae beamed. "They are so precious and comfy."

Younghoon came back after a few moment with the right cup of hot coffee. He handed it to Yujin, in which the girl took and thanked him after.

"You haven't visited here for a month," Younghoon spoke as he leaned on the counter. "You seem busy with that shop of yours," he added.

Yujin pursed her lips together. "Managing isn't an easy thing to do, bread man."

"Whatever, you coffee addict woman," Younghoon fired back.

"I hate to say this, but I gotta go back to my table now," Yujin sighed as she gave the two boys a small smile before heading back to her table which is far from the counter.

"She is so damn pretty," Younghoon spoke before a smile crept on his lips.

Hyunjae's gaze then quickly landed onto the latter. "Did you just said it that loud?" he scoffed.

Younghoon shrugged his shoulders as he stood up straight. "Yep, she's pretty," he repeated. "But not my type and will never be. Yujin deserves someone who would definitely love her till the afterlife."

The two boys fell on a quick silence, but Younghoon spoke again.

"She never got herself a boyfriend because those guys who tried to date her is afraid of Chan and never passed his standards for his sister."

Hyunjae scoffed. "He is so damn overprotective," he said after. "That isn't right sometimes."

"That's their life," Younghoon said as he shrugged his shoulders. "But it's a good thing that Chan didn't forbid me on being friends with her even though he knew that you're my best friend."

"He would be a total ass if he forbids you on being friends with her."

Younghoon then laughed a bit. "You two should be at peace now. It has been years already."

"I didn't know that he lives on the same village as Sunwoo," Hyunjae huffed. "And I've been staying with that devil for years already but I have no single idea."

Younghoon cocked an eyebrow. "Why do you look and sound so mad?" he asked with a slight chuckle. "Is it because I mentioned Yuchan? Or because you like Yujin?"

Hyunjae then scrunched his nose. "It definitely pisses me off, thinking that the girl that I like is actually my enemy's sibling-"

"Got you," Younghoon cuts him off.

"What?" Hyunjae asked out of confusion.

Younghoon only shrugged his shoulders, preventing himself to laugh as he left Hyunjae by the counter.

"What's wrong with that dude?" Hyunjae mumbled as his gaze followed Younghoon.

That's when realization hit him hard, making him to slap himself with his own hands for a couple of times.

"Did I just fucking told Younghoon that I like Yujin?" he mouthed out, obviously in disbelief. "What should I do?" he asked in panic as he started to bit his nails out of nervousness.