five

Your existence pulls me so hard.

"You want me to pour a cup of boiling water all over you so that you'll feel warm?" Junhee asks Hyunjae.

"Shut up, Park Junhee!" Hyunjae spats at him.

"Here, eat this," Sangyeon told Hyunjae as he handed him a bowl of soup.

"Thank you!" Hyunjae told the latter before he started to eat his bowl of soup.

Donghun is sitting on the bed with Sunwoo in front of him. He is drying the younger's hair with a towel.

"So, you're saying that Hyunjae was found by Yujin?" Donghun asks the younger while ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

Sunwoo lazily nodded his head. "He was enjoying himself there."

"Hey, Hyunjae!" Donghun called out.

Hyunjae stopped eating his soup and looked up to Donghun from across the room, waiting for him to say something.

"Did you and Chan finally met each other again after our high school graduation?"

"Yeah," Hyunjae responded. "He had gotten much uglier than before."

Kevin bursted out laughing before smacking Hyunjae's arm.

"You two are literally the funniest shit ever," Kevin said in between his laughs.

"You two should grow the fuck up," Byeongkwan spoke.

"He started it when he first saw me," Hyunjae stated. "By the way, any of you here knows that Chan has a twin sister?"

"What?! He has?!"

"Does she have that booty?"

"Does she look like him?"

"What's her name then?"

"I do know her," Younghoon said, making Hyunjae to look at him.

"Dude, how the hell?" Junhee curiously asked.

"She is my classmate last year on like, three subjects?" Younghoon responded, unsure.

"I knew her first before you did," Sunwoo abruptly said.

"Oh, really?" Kevin huffed.

"I met her when she first arrived here in the village," Sunwoo stated. "She was struggling on carrying her luggage, so I decided to help her carry those up to their house and turns out that she is Yuchan's twin."

"Did Chan spit shit on you?" Donghun asks the younger.

Sunwoo shook his head. "I'm friends with him," he said coldly. "Whenever we pass by each other, he would always treat me a meal."

"Why can't he do the same to Hyunjae though," Sangyeon teased.

"Because he's an ass," Hyunjae said before rolling his eyes.

"Chan would definitely steal your best friend, Hyunjae. You better watch out," Kevin warned.

"Sunwoo is useless anyway," Hyunjae said with a shrug.

"Then get the fuck out of my house," Sunwoo hissed.

Yuchan sprayed another amount of alcohol on the chair where Hyunjae sat earlier.