eleven

I can't define the boundaries of these emotions.

"So, how do we get out of here if those two are on the living room?" Younghoon asked while combing Yujin's hair with a hairbrush.

"Be quiet because I'm thinking," Yujin shushed the latter.

Hyunjae is only sitting quietly on Yujin's bed with his eyes roaming around her room. He could tell that Yujin is very neat and simple.

Her walls are painted in lavender and her things are neatly arranged. Also, she doesn't have much stuff inside her room unlike some any other girls.

"I have this some kind of plan," Yujin mumbled before getting off of her bed.

"What plan?" Younghoon asked while throwing the hairbrush in the air and catching it after.

"I'll bring them upstairs and push the both of them inside of one of the rooms beside me. It is either Yuchan or Sehyoon's room."

"Don't you think that's too risky?" Hyunjae asks the girl.

Yujin only shrugged her shoulders with a playful smile plastered on her lips. "It wouldn't be risky if the two of you would play along."

"Fine," Younghoon breathed out. "We'll be staying behind your door until you shove them inside on whatever room."

"That was obviously cheating!"

"I think not."

"It was!" Yuchan screamed on Sehyoon's ear. "I saw what you freaking did there!"

Sehyoon pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself.

"Stop acting like a little kid, Yuchan," he tells the younger. "You're just saying that I cheated because you wanted to win this game."

"Fact," Yuchan mumbled before the two of them continued on playing another round of game.

Yujin got out of her room from upstairs and her gaze immediately found Yuchan and Sehyoon by the living room from downstairs.

The girl let out a sigh. "I hope it wouldn't be too hard."

Yujin slowly took her steps on the staircase, making her way towards where the two boys are.

Younghoon and Hyunjae, who are both peeking behind the door of Yujin's bedroom, cautiously looked at the girl as she finally reached the end of the stairs.

Sehyoon, who is seated on the couch, spared a glance on his side for a second when he noticed Yujin's presence.

"What's down?" Sehyoon asked as he brought back his gaze on the TV screen while his fingers are furiously pressing the game console.

"The floor," Yujin quietly responded before taking a seat on the arm rest of the couch and slightly leaned herself on Sehyoon's right shoulder.

She watched the game for almost a minute in order to avoid some suspicion from the two boys.

"Aren't you guys tired?" she asked a minute after as she started to do little braids on Sehyoon's raven hair.