Chapter 4

The gang were shocked to say the least.

Error may had not been a part of them but he did play a major role of getting them together. They may not know the skeleton but they considered him as a part of them.

He may be the destroyer to the Star Sanses and Core Council but to them he is their benefactor. He got them all together. Assist the formation of one of their allies, the Chara Support System. Even gift them gifts like food, clothes and dolls.

So they were shocked.

"What are you planning to do them?" Nightmare asked Blue.

"For one, can i settle down here? I'm pretty sure if i go back with the little one, his fate will be sealed." Blue replied.

"You may." Nightmare said. He looked at the little one in the stroller who had saw him and said "Papa!"

He felt disgusted.

Not at the child but the one who caused this problem.

She is the type of person he hated the most. The one who only do thing for their own benefits, or in this case her child's benefits, without care for others well being.

She robbed a man of their future! And now she's robbing a child's future, just because she wanted her child who is an adult that's eons years old to keep on doing what he loved without facing the consequences.

It is D I S G U S T I N G.

Someone like her is not fit to be a god.

Blue placed his hammer to a side first, then he grabbed the shrinked chest and placed it on the ground. The chest enlarged after i was placed there, either surprising or amazing some of the members.

"I do wish to do introduction now but i want to let Vita have a look at him first." Blue said.

"True, a child's health is the most important right now. I will take you there." Nightmare replied.

Nightmare turn to Cross, "Cross, you're in chaege when I'm not here. Don't burn the place down before i return got it."

"Yes, dad!" Cross chirped happily.

Nightmare grumbled about the nickname Cross called him as he dialed a number.

A black portal opened in front to the door and a Chara came out, more specifically, Chaos.

"I'm hurt, dad. Why can't you asked me for help?" Reaper asked as he dramatically hold his chest.

"Cause you're annoying." Nightmare retorted.

Reaper gasped as he dramatically faint on Geno who threw him onto the ground with a loud thump.

"Ow.... I'm hurt Geno." Reaper whined.

"Drama queen." Geno scoffed yet he still helped his husband who he threw, up.

"I swear those two..." Nightmare murmered to himself as he lead Blue into the portal.

Passing the portal, the first thing the see is a garden and the front porch of a small but comfy cottage.

Chaos opened the door and invited the three in.

There on the living room's couch sat Vita. She smiled when she saw her guest who Chaos had informed her of "Welcome to my humble home. Please do sit down."

"Thank for receiving our visit on such a short notice, Lady Life." Nightmare said as he slightly bowed to her.

"It is alright." Vita replied, "May i see the child?"