Chapter 3 : A Belladonna, An Amaryllis And A Gladiolus

Ink was having a great time recently. The blasted Destroyer haven't destroy any of his beautiful creation, the Bad Sanses was very quiet and he was filled with inspiration which he can finally turn to reality.

It was a great day.

Until he felt the horrible sinking feeling came crashing into him in the middle of creating UnderTone Copy #965.

Why can't that bastard just drop dead?!

All he wanted was created in peace!

Is that so much to ask for?!

'HorrorSwap Copy #83.' Ink easily identify the attacked AU and instantly opened a portal to save the poor souls from the Destroyer.

He has faith that Dream is already there.

Arriving at the AU, Ink can tell something is off.

The place looked smashed, completely trash from top to bottom.

Not the usual blue strings covered world he expected.

Something is definitely up.

Ink immediately portaled to the judgement hall.

The hall was in a state of disrepair. Pillars was destroyed, crumbled in pieces. Some of the overhang had fell and break into pieces. Windows were cracked or shattered and all over the gouge out floor.

Realizing the Destroyer must be in the throne room, Ink quickly dashes towards it.

When he arrive he comes face to face with a skeleton holding a what he could tell a hammer version of the gaster blaster over their shoulder.

The skeleton is definitely a Sans. Though the colouration is off. They are generally white like most skeletons are. Their ulna, radius, tibia and fibula is black. They are about 4'5 ft (140 cm). Their socket is a deep navy blue with the right eyelight being a cyan circle and the left eyelight a golden star with occasional bouts of glitches flash here and there. They had five golden stars on each socket with the center Star which is at the cheekbone being the biggest and the two stars which located at the side of the socket and bottom of the socket being the smallest.

(I made this myself hope it make the socket explanation easier for you

(I made this myself hope it make the socket explanation easier for you.)

They also also had their ecto body on which is a cyan faded to dark navy with stars on the shoulders and thighs and wore a very gorgeous white and blue dress. A blue bow with golden accent pinned to the right side of their head and ankle breaking three inches blue heels with golden accent.