Q&A #2

Bro, y'all need to slow down a bit like i got hella among of questions. Boy i feel like the update will be one chapter one Q&A everytime if y'all send question at this rate.

But i did promise to do all of it so here we go.

Let's hope i didn't give up half way.

GedanNJackal: why hello there , how are you, and have others been treating you well? if theyre not i can 'peacefully' talk with them =)

"I'm glad someone outside the group cared." Lust chuckled, "It is okey i guess. Most of the member of the Council avoids me mainly because where I'm from. But don't worry, some still befriended me like Mafia, G and Alter. No need for 'peaceful talking', Mafia had already handled that. But if you really do want to, go on ahead. I'm not stopping you." 

GedanNJackal: you better not touchy dream or lil ruru ya hear-

"What?" Ink is confused as heck-

GedanNJackal: hope you're well and err is such a bean :3

"I'm doing great and yes, my baby is a very cute bean." Error replied.

GedanNJackal: yall idiots

'What did we do?' The Core Council is still confusion.

GedanNJackal: *sends a pile of favorite chocolates* have a nice time yall :3

The Chara Support System is at war for who get the most chocolate.

HaileyHarlindUwUb: For Err: hey Err i can you to point to 'mama' and 'dada'

"That'z Mama-" Err pointed to Error, "That Mommy!" Err pointed to Blue, "And-"

Err looked at the two papa (Nightmare and Mara) and looked at the two dada (Reaper and Death)

Err whined in confusion.

For Blueberry:
Will you do time thingy, like Reaper will have 2 hours with Err, Nightmare will have 3 hours with Err thrn rest of the time is all yours? Here! *gives Blueberry a bag of clothes for Err* have fun playing dress up with him Whats Err favorite thing to do? Can you hug Nightmare?

"Of course, a child needs a proper time schedule after all." Blue stated.

Looking at the clothes in the bag, he smiled, "Thank you, mister that i cannot see but can hear!"

"Err likes to hug dolls a lot." Blue said as he think back of his time of 'imprisonment'.

Blue blushed. He shyly hugged Nightmare from the back which scared the goopy skeleton.

Nightmare:
Hey Nightmare, so... do you think will this help with your 'relationship' with Blueberry because little Err here called Blueberry 'Mama' already, and he also called you 'Dada'. Hug Blueberry and Err!

"What relationship?" Nightmare asked in confusion. He had always been very dense in romantic relationship.

He hugged Blue and Err. The former is a blushing mess and the latter is giggling very cutely.

For Author: I love this story please keep it up!! I don't want to rush you just take your time please!!!!

Freak: Glad you like it. Hope i can survive this Q&A.

nabillaNatashal: Your child so cute!!!! I always love that cute child of your I must says. Also It rare for me such cute child !!!