Chapter 2 : His Plan

"Erin!" The child cheered in triumph as they raised the hand that was on their chin.

Blue couldn't help but cooed at the adorable sight and cursed himself for not bringing his phone with him at the the same time.

"Well, Erin. I am the magnificent Blue!" Blue exclaimed as he strikes a pose with made Erin giggled.

"Your grandmother had entrusted me to take care of you for the time being. You know, until your family come pick you up." Blue said to the child.

The child nodded then looked thoughtful again.

Erin looked up at Blue and asked, "D-doew that mewn you my -econd mommy?"

Blue blinked.

Suddenly, he laughed joyously, "I guess i am your second mommy."

"Yay! I hade two mommy and two daddy now!" Erin cheered with both their hands up in the air.

'It's too cute! AHHH!!!' Blue though as a blue blush crept on his cheeks.

Now, the important part. Where should Erin stay?

His AU was the first thing to pop up but no. Stretch will freak out if he saw him with what is essentially a miniature version of the destoryer and call the council who will only kill the child on sight.

He can't have that happen.

The Omega Timeline is even worst of an option. He'll be signing Erin to their death if he  chose to take him there and Blue is not stupid.

The viable options is either he finds a secluded AU and live on the run forever or go to Nightmare's castle.

God, he is not ready to see Nightmare after the incident that was so affectionately dubbed as 'The Corn Incident' by the other members of the Bad Sanses.

That was so embarrassing!

Suddenly a tug on his scarf recapture his attention to the child.

The child was shivering quite badly.

"I'm cold..." Erin whispered as they looked down in shame.

Blue immediately cooed, "Oh, there's nothing wrong with being cold. Here, it's not much but it's better than nothing."

Blue took off his scarf and warped it around the naked child as he mentally smacked himself for forgetting the child is naked.

Afterwards, he place Erin on the floor and took out the dolls in the cheat for them to play with whilst he think some things through.

Of course, he can't just dropped in the mansion with the child and say that's that. The child practically radiates all three magic signature of the yin side of balance. Everyone is gonna felt that energy the moment he brought Erin out of the anti-void. Then there's the issue with the balance.

The balance is a delicate system formed by the Trinity; Creation and Destruction, Life and Death and Positivity and Negativity. A perfectly balanced balance can create a strong steady and fast paced growing Multiverse. A balance that is not like theirs. Their balance was so close, just inches away from complete multiversal destruction. Creation completely overfills the Multiverse, overwhelming Destruction. And in other to balance that out either Creation stops and let Destruction clean up the excessive AUs or have Death or Negativity overwhelm their opposite.

The latter is the one their Multiverse's balance relies on with Negativity being the one overpowering their counterpart.

Which is also the worst way to balance the balance.