Q&A

The characters of the story suddenly appear in a white space  confused and distraught.

Freak/Me: Well hello! No need to panick. You all are here for some Q&As with your fans. Let get started!

mrsnobodythedrawer: Hi:D

Error is still confused as heck, "Uh....hi?"

mrsnobodythedrawer: :D ello*gives an blu sheep plushy* how are u

A blue sheep plushy dropped in front of Err. Err's eyelights turn into stars when he saw it. The colour reminded him of his mom.

"Hewwo, mister! Twank you! And I'm good!"

NabillaNatashal: Hello,You three and I must say you three very cute couples!!!

"We are?" Error asked.

"I don't know about Mr Octopus over there but i know you are cute~" Death flirts at Error which cause him to blush a bright yellow, "Stop it, Death."

"I'M OFFENDED!" Mara shouted.

NabillaNatashal: Hey, Nootmare :) how are you doing-

"My name is not NOOTMARE!!!" Nightmare screeched in anger.

NabillaNatashal: -Hello, core council~ I must says I can't wait for KARMA to screw up Your FATE-

The Core Council is confused.

NabillaNatashal: -Hello- Rainbow unicorn~ I'm one of mean voice for you and your core council now- I hope you ready for angers and wrath from me~ UwU

"What did i do?" Ink asked with confusion laced on his voice.

HaileyHarlindUwUb: Hello creator this is my question.

I'mma do this in parts-

You: Can we give anything to the sanses of the story? Also Hi!!!

Freak: Yes you can. From a punch to a kick to their manhood to cuddles and teddy bears and even pets! Anything is fine so long it stay PG rated. Cause there's innocent eyes looking. *glance at Err*

Ink: How often you fight 'Error'? Do you notice any changes huh??

"Once or twice on a when I'm not on a creation spree. The most i had fight him in a day is 6 times." Ink said, "Changes? Other than he become a bit more clumsy. That's probably a plan to catch me off guard! I won't fall for it cause I'm not that stupid!"

I'm facepalmed along with the Bads and some Neutrals.

Blueberry: Do you miss the old things you and your brother did, when he was little? Do you think Nightmare likes you? How over protective can you be? Whats your favorite drink?

"Yes i do miss the time when Paps is still the cute little brother that always follows me around." Blue said as he reminisces some old memories, "At least now i had Err."

Blue blushed a bright blue at the second question. "I-i don't know..."

"How protective i can get?" Blue thought about the third question for a bit, "I will rip you apart starting from cell to cells~"

"And my favorite drink is ketchup!"

Freak: I don't think ketchup is a drink-

"Hush, my dear author." Blue place a finger on my lips.

Nightmare: Since when all of your gang got a relationship? Do you like Blueberry??? What do you preferred Mama berry or his name?? What do you feel about Error, i mean was he like a brother to you?