Chapter 1

Cruel.

Vicious.

Deranged.

Sadistic.

Insane.

Evil.

He took pleasure in destroying alternate universe.

He loves watching innocent lives suffer.

He is the infamous destroyer of worlds, the epitome of insanity and evil.

He is Error.

Is he really what they say he is?

*****

Within the white of the anti-void, hanging with the souls and dolls, is a Sans. More specifically, Blue who just got kidnapped by the destroyer.

To understand what had happened, we need to go back to a couple hours ago.

Blue was patrolling Snowdin while his brother went for a meeting with the Core Sanses.

Blue or Blueberry is an cute innocent little bean that always needed protection.

Wait....

That's not right!

And Blue hate it when people think like that.

Yes, he admits. He's cute as hell and damn proud of it.

But he's not innocent.

He's a Sans, damn it!

Being a Sans meaning he's the anomaly and the core of his world system!

And his YOUNGER brother isn't the only one in his AUs that can remember resets!

Like seriously. Hello, he's the anomaly!

He's a Sans, meaning he's strong. He doesn't need protection of any sort!

Like, he was able to befriend the Bad Sanses!

Anyway, what happened is a blur to him.

He was just patrolling till the destoryer came swing in from the direction of the Ruins, leaving destruction in his wakes.

The Star Sanses and some of the Core Council came in, confronting the destoryer.

The destoryer seems to be panicking and ended taking him away instead of the human who is beside him.

Currently he's waiting for the destoryer to return.

But still....

Looking around, other than the glowing blue strings, crimson souls and dolls about the same size as him hanging on the ceiling, it's only white. Just plain white.

This is the destroyer's home....

Well, at least it explains why he's so insane.

He would go insane as well if all he sees is white.

After a while, he heard a glitching noise. He looked down and saw a glitching portal. Then, came out a small black skeleton.

That skeleton, is the destroyer.

If Blue remembers correctly, his name is Error.

Suddenly, he felt the strings on him moved.

This is it, he's going to die.

However, rather than the squeezing feeling he's expecting on his soul, his entire self was moved to the floor and in front of the destroyer.

Then something unexpected happened.