★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ~ [ Dᴇᴠɪʟs Dᴇᴀʟ ]

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 ᴘᴏᴠ

“Where am I?”

“For the tenth time, boy! You are fucking dead!” The clean shaved business man yelled out in frustration.

“Doesn't answer my question. Still, better not curse. God wouldn't love that when checking your records.” I gave a tight smile as he stared at me for a second. I smirked as he stood up and left mumbling under his breath.

I know I did annoy that man named Timmelson.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑, 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.

However, he was a business man and claimed to be one of the best business man's around, not that I care. But who would believe they are dead when they just woke up after spending the last night in a party, drinking as heck.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑...? 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦...?

Not something you would want to hear when you just woke up in a mysterious place with a bunch of wierdos.

By weirdos, I mean, just take a look at these people. A girl who has been muttering ‘sorry’ and crying for who knows how long. A botox face, lady who is thinking about something gritting her teeth. And to top them all.

“LET ME OUT!!” The selfish idiot who has been banging the wall asking to let ℎ𝑖𝑚 out.

For a second I did think, what if this is some sort of escape room.

The room was spacious enough for the five of us. The floor was made out of glass in black color. 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒. The walls were plain white. Not like the white walls we have, which wouldn't even be white in a few months. This was plain, clean.

The most strangest of them all, was the unbelievable ceiling.

I had layed down for the past few minutes, staring at the strange ceiling. It looked bubbly and watery in white, like a milks surface. A white paint, liquid would be a better comparison. It kept moving like small waves at the beach.

It seemed like a great visual effect but was it?

Even if it indeed was an escape room. I knew no one would even pass level one with their useless brains.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒.

I won't believe I'm dead but I'll believe I'm 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 to die.

“LET ME OUT!! LET ME—”

The lady interrupted him, yelling to shut his damn fckin mouth. Her words, not mine.

“I'm trying to be productive here not slack like you useless fellows.” He snapped.

“I—” I started only to get cut off by Timmelson.

“You think banging the wall is going to save your ass?” He demanded.

“Got any better idea chicken butt?” He raised his eyebrow.

By now, everyone had their attention fixed on these two. Timmelson was fuming, staring at this 18 year old boy.

“What did you just call me!?” He challenged.

“You deaf too? I called y—”

This time no one interrupted them except for the ground. It began shaking, pushing us forcefully to the walls. Everyone ran to the wall, and sticked to it, hoping it would save them.