★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ~ [ Sʜᴏʀᴛᴄᴜᴛ Rᴏᴀᴅ ]

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

- 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝖡𝖠𝖬!

❣︎❣︎❣︎

"Oww...." I groaned massaging my nose.

Stacy Mackerel, the rich, typical popular girl at highschool stood infront of me with widened eyes. She looked astonished and kind of....Nervous? The last time I checked, I wasn't that scary enough to scare these popular chicks.

"I-I'm sorry. I was in a rush actually because... Ah..."

I stared at her with a raised eyebrow as she struggled to find a reason.

"My boyfriend!.... Yeah.... He is super drunk and I heard he is trying to kiss a....dog!". She tittered.

𝐼𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?

"Oh.. It's totally fine. Better save that dog quicker." I smiled in return, making her way.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑐𝑘.

A phone vibrated right infront of me flashing its light, catching my attention. Picking up the glittering pink phone, I checked whose did it belong to. The call cut off immediately as if a reminding missed call. Stacey's face came up on the lockscreen with several hidden notifications, obviously from her social media accounts.

I turned around to see if she is returning back to get her phone, but she was nowhere to be found.

Shrugging it off, I pushed it into my back pocket, reminding myself to give it back at school, tomorrow.

❣︎❣︎❣︎

"We were supposed to take the right. Not left." I hissed at Ethan who was driving.

Amber was already snoring loudly on the backseat whereas I sat on the front, which I seriously regret doing of. Ethan was choosing his own way and annoying me, driving recklessly and then slowing down on purpose.

"I know. But, this is a shortcut." He chortled.

"We don't need a freaking shortcut." I snapped only for him to grin wider.

"Are you scared?" He asked driving further into the sandy, dark road which was surrounded by the woods and a creepy river to top it all.

"There are a few famous creepy stories about this place." He continued.

"Do I look like I care about your stupid creepy stories?"

"Come on, admit it. You are scared."

I rolled my eyes and peered out the window.

To be honest, a glance at this woods proved its eerie creepiness. It sure made me feel a little uneasy. The lack of light in the woods displayed the trees as something else.

You know, like when you stare at something so long in the dark, you feel like it shifts into something else. It is your imagination but sometimes it feels too real, that it scares you.

That's how I felt, as I stared at the woods.

"Well, then you would probably love to listen to a story....They said, once upon a time-" Ethan began.

"I'm not, really interested to listen to your fairytales."

"Well, that's alright. But, once upon a time, it was said, that a tons of gruesome murders were done around here. And, all those dead souls were very eager to get revenge,"