★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 [ Fᴀᴛᴇ ]

The power came back at the same time he stepped in.

"Hello?" He called out and surprisingly it was Bianca's brother.

We all stood up to find him standing in the middle of the hall with a backpack on his shoulder, watching us confused.

"Brent! You scared us half to death, you idiot." Bianca stomped over towards him.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were here." He replied giving a crooked smile and brushing off his auburn hair. His hair was slightly darker than Bianca's though they had the same olive-green eyes.

Bianca hugged him and smiled. "You never usually come home. What's the occasion?" she asks.

"College had some trouble due to a storm and well here I'm for I don't know how long, probably a week or 2." He shrugged.

"That's great," Bianca said.

We walked to the front and he greeted us all and after some chat with Bianca, he went to his room picking up his suitcase.

"Now that's settled, where were we?" Bianca turned her attention to us.

"Let's just watch a movie," Meena says as she shuffles upstairs before Bianca changes her mind.

"Alright, you guys go on. I'll bring the snacks." Bianca walks to the kitchen.

"I'll help you." Amber stays behind.

I walk upstairs when I hear a noise coming from the room across from Bianca's. It must be her brother unpacking. But then I hear the voices of both Meena and Brent.

"Please don't tell her," Brent says.

"I can't keep it from her. She is my best friend." Meena replies.

"I know but she is my sister. If she ever finds out, she won't be anything to either of us. You know what will happen right." He says. I hear Amber and Bianca coming upstairs and Meena was still in Brent's room talking about who knows what that meant.

I cough loudly and continue walking upstairs. She quickly came out and walked into Bianca's room. "What did you guys choose?" Bianca asks keeping the soda on the side.

"Meena was suggesting the notebook, I don't know, I thought maybe 50 first dates?" I said.

Meena looked at me and gave a thankful smile. I gave her an assuring smile and continued picking a movie. I don't know what's happening between them, and I didn't ask her. It didn't sound good though.

Bianca chose a horror movie in the end convincing everyone it's way better. We were all watching The Exorcist.

It was 9:50 pm. The 9-hour mark of Jasper was closing by. I couldn't even focus on the movie. I thought it was him who appeared and did all of the misfits during the game. It wasn't him, just nature scaring the crap out of us along with her brother breaking down the door. I felt relieved when it wasn't him.

Though, the Ouija board moving scared us and especially me, as it stopped on J. Bianca, admitted that she played it because she wanted to scare us and she moved the planchette on purpose. She used a serial killer named 'Jack' to scare us. How accurate. I didn't say anything, Meena threw a pillow at her face while Amber settled on the bed shaking her head. I joined them watching the movie she suggested.

We four snuggled under a bedsheet watching it, Bianca passed out the popcorn from the middle. Meena was covering her eyes and Amber was falling asleep.

The alarm clock on her bedside table, showed the time 9:55 in red glaring light. The irony of watching a ghost movie and meeting a ghost though.

The part where Regan pukes on the priest yelling profanities, was playing. "Eww...Meena look." Bianca said munching on the butter popcorn.