★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ~ [Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇD]

“Work you stupid piece of shit!” I banged the hair dryer with my hand, twice.

It was 4 am when I returned back from the park after discussing about the accident. Amber eventually got frustrated at us discussing ‘a conspiracy theory’ according to her. Changing the topic we discussed other matters regarding the now moving process.

Finally in the end, we all played on the swing like three little kids, eating the snacks amber bought, while talking about the past fun memories and whatever that is going to happen in the future. I couldn't however stop thinking about that ‘black shadow figure’ incident when sitting on the swing. Ethan took its place whereas I took the farthest one away from it.

The thought of what happened at the park when I was alone still gave me shivers throughout the night. The feeling got worse as I felt like someone was following me last night back home.

“Stop yelling!” Eddie shouted from the next door as I rolled my eyes.

I opened the laundry bucket and took out his smelliest sock, the one he had used last evening for football practice. Pinching by the corner of the sock, I stepped out of the bathroom. I slowly opened his door and threw the dirty sock on his face before quickly retreating back to my room shutting his door harshly on purpose. The towel was about to fall off as I wrapped it back again, smirking. My smirk widened into an evil grin as I heard Eddie yelling at me angrily.

I adjusted the towel and turned around,

“Hi.”

My eyes widened as my mouth fell open looking at the guy waving his hand, smiling. The next thing I know, I'm screaming holding my towel tight. “Who the hell are you? What the fuck are you doing in my room!? How in the hell did you get in here!? ” I asked all three questions swiftly at the same time.

No one. I mean no one heard me screaming. The guy sat calmly on the bed waiting for me finish screaming.

“Can you please calm down?” He said giving a small smile.

“Eddie! Mom!! Dad!! Eddie!!! ” I yelled only to hear no response.

“No one can hear you no matter how much you shout.” He said adjusting my pillow and laying on it.

“Did you kil—”

“Calm down, I'm not a killer and I'm not here to rob anything.” He said.

He stood up from the bed pushing one of his hand onto his black jean pocket. With the other hand he combed his messy dark brunette hair and smiled. His eyes glowed literally in electric blue making me skip a heart beat. Who is he? Or 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 is he? I asked myself.

“Who. Are. You?” I asked slowly edging my hand towards the table as fear crept in me.

He had really good looks, I'll admit. There is a saying however that good looks can be deceiving. There have been many serial killers with good looks. Just because he is hot doesn't mean he couldn't be a criminal.

“I can explain to you.” He said walking a bit closer towards my desk.

I quickly held the hair brush infront of me as my weapon. A great choice. If I could face palm myself, I definitely would. He gave one look at the hair brush and at me and smirked.

He pulled out the chair from my desk and sat on it. “Let's have a simple peaceful conversation. Shall we? No violence necessary.” He gestured the other chair.

“Who the fck are you!?” I exclaimed holding my hair brush tight. Atleast I have got something to defend myself, hopefully. I gulped.

“I'm Jasper.” He said.