6

3rd POV

Lance was returning from the mission to pick up Walter so they could go home.

"OMG it's Lance sterling!" Someone exclaims as he tries to get through the building to get to the gadget lab as soon as possible ignoring everybody.

Everyone noticed how different Lance was acting lately but they were too afraid to ask, it was scaring them.

He made it to the elevator and pressed the button to the gadget lab without breaking a wink or smile.

He was still pissed about that Shawn guy, he just has a bad feeling about him like he knows he's trying to take Walter away from him right when he finally had him.

The elevator beeps as it goes down at a very slow pace, causing Lance to become more irritated, "Can this thing go any faster!" As he complains about the elevator.

And just after those five seconds the door opens to reveal and empty gadget lab.

Usually Walter is the last out of the gadget lab after anyone else.

Lance walks over to Walters desk, but before he could turn the corner he heard voices.

2 to be exact, not only did he recognize Walters voice perfectly, he also recognized Shawn's as well.

He was at the point of no return if everything was not going his way.

It may seem like Lance was a brat, but he just didn't want to loose Walter for another nerd.

He takes a deep breath before going in, and he sees Walter and next to him was Shawn, not who he wanted to see at the moment.

"And this is the inflatable hug!" Walter exclaims as he activates the device, causing Shawn to clap in amazement.

Both men heard a deep cough coming from behind them turning around to meet Lance.

Lance glared at Shawn with hate, and true enough Shawn did the same with Lance making Walter unsteady.

"Hey Lance! How was the mission?" Walter asks to get rid of the rivalry tension between both men.

Lance looks over at Walter as his face softens at the sound of Walter's voice.

Lance smiles at him and says, "uh, it was okay." He says before he continues, "so, uh, how was your day Walter?"

Lance asks as Walter smiles in glee, "it's been pretty good, earlier I was showing Shawn around the facility, and I just got done showing him all of the safety gadgets I made!" He tells Lance with such a very beautiful smile, at least that's what Lance believes.

Lance just couldn't believe how handsome and cute his boyfriend was, beautiful brown wavy hair, pale skin, his cute nerdy and awkward personality.

But lance's favorite part about Walter was his eyes, he could stare in his ocean blue eyes all day if he could, he could even right a whole book on just how beautiful and rare his eyes were.

But those thoughts stopped right when Walter mentioned Shawn.

"So Shawn has been with you the entire day huh?" Lance glares at Shawn once again, Walter was about to say his response but got interrupted by the one and only Shawn.

"At least I was here for the day and not off on missions, leaving Walter here alone in the facility." Shawn strikes back at Lance, making Lance get very angry.

"Hey guys! Calm down, there's no reason to fight here." Walter tries to calm the boys down but there is just something about Shawn that Lance hates so much, he can't remember the last time he was so mad.