3

Lance's POV

I woke up right next to Walter, it was a nice feeling, also he looked so beautiful sleeping.

God, how did he of all people, get Walter as a boyfriend, or is he.

Third POV

Lance puts a hand on one of Walter's shoulders and starts to shake him gently.

"Walter, wake up." Lance whispers in Walter's ears making Walter moan In his sleep.

Walter wakes up to see lance staring right at him.

"Lance, it's still pretty early, go back to sleep." Walter starts to close his eyes again, until lance tells him.

"This can't wait walter." Walter's eyes opened pretty wide.

"What are you talking about lance?"

"Do you love me?" Lance asks shocking Walter.

"Of course I love you, why do you think we have been making love to each other for the past few days huh?"  Walter ends it.

"Are we together like boyfriends?"

"I consider us as boyfriends, do you?" Waters asks.

"Yeah, I do." Lance smiles gently at Walter.

"Well great! We can tell everyone!" Walter hops out of bed, as he has just his boxers on.

Lance eyes widened as he jumps off the bed and grabs Walter by his arms.

"No! We can't tell anyone!" Lance says with a certain fear to his voice.

"What? Why?!" Walter asks as desperation in his voice.

"Because, they'll probably separate us on our missions, ya know? Like how married people are always separated when it comes to work." Lance finishes, making Walter very upset.

Tears starts to fill up in his ocean looking eyes.

"I'm sorry Walter, we just have to keep this hidden, I don't want to be separated from you, do you understand?" Lance talks down at Walter still having his hands tight on Walter's Arms.

Walter can only nod, but what he didn't know was that he had just gotten manipulated by lance.

Lance smiles, as he let's go of Walter and starts going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Walter starts getting dressed into his normal outfit, green flannel, yellow jacket, brown pants and red shoes.

As he finished getting dressed he heads downstairs, to see lance cooking breakfast.

He was making scrambled eggs and bacon.

Walter didn't really like bacon so he just decided to eat the scrambled eggs.

They were eating silently, until Walter brought up a question.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad being separated at work, that way we won't get sick of each other so quickly you know, you know what they say, you can't live and work with a certain someone for too long." Walter begins to laugh but lance wasn't happy.

"Walter it's just best to be kept a secret, you don't know how many people can hate on you just because of your sexuality."

"But the agency has been so nice to us, I doubt they would hate us for something we can't control."

"Walter, I love you, okay, but please do not tell anyone." Lance begs.

"But why? Are you embarrassed of me? Or are you afraid of what the agency would think?"