5

Third POV

Walter and lance were on their way to work.

As they were heading to their stations, they were interrupted by a young handsome man.

"Hey! You're lance sterling! The most greatest spy to have ever lived!" The young man said.

"And Walter Beckett! The most smartest spy to work with agent sterling, and also really cute." The young man added, coming closer to Walter by grabbing his hand to shake it, making lance uneasy.

Lance didn't like this guy one bit, he had a bad feeling about this new guy.

Walter laughed uncomfortably as he pulled his hand away.

"Thank you for the compliments, so, uh what's your name, and what station are you working in?" Walter asks politely.

"Oh! My apologies, my name is Shawn, and I work in the gadget lab like you." Shawn replies.

Lance grabs Walter's hand and intertwines them, catching the attention of Shawn.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asks lance, getting a bit irritated.

"Oh I'm very sorry, I didn't know, you didn't know that we're together as in actual boyfriends." Lance talks back.

Shawn turns on his fake smile, as lance and him have a stare battle.

Walter notices and tries to change the subject, "okay, guys, we have to get to work now."

Walter drags lance away from Shaun as quick as possible.

"What is wrong with you lance!" Walter whisper's/yelling at lance.

"I don't like that guy Walter, didn't you see? His eyes were all over you!" Lance argues causing Walter to stay in silence.

"Lance, there are gonna be people in the world who's gonna like me and who's gonna hate me, it's just how it works." Walter finishes, as he walks to his station in the gadget lab, leaving a surprised lance.

Lance goes to one of his missions that didn't involve Walter.

Later with Walter

WALTER POV

I shouldn't have gotten onto him, he was only protecting me, but Shawn is new, so there's really no excuse.

I love lance with all my heart, I will admit it, but if I'm really being honest, I haven't felt this important and loved since mom died.

It's a nice feeling to have back, nobody really notices that I'm actually sad all the time, I just hide it with my weirdness, and my excitement.

I'm always thinking about my mom, what would've happened if she didn't die, would I have gotten my love for pigeons still? Would I have even gotten lovey?

That's not the point, all that matters is lance, cause if I haven't said it out loud already, he's the love of my life, and I don't ever want to lose him.

3rd POV

Walter stares at his inventions as he was thinking about his thoughts.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, him thinking it was lance but was greeted by Shawn.

Walter gets a little sad that it's not lance, but this guy is new so, he'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Hey Walter! Would you like to take a walk with me around the agency." Shawn asks.

Walter nods as he stands up to walk with Shawn.

"So how's your day Shawn?" Walter asks in curiosity.

"It's been very good, I love this job already! You?"

"Oh! I'm great!" Walter finishes.

"I have to ask you something, is that alright?" Shawn asks, making Walter slowly nod in almost regret.

"Are y'all boyfriends or something, husbands?"

"Oh! Well, we're boyfriend's right now, but maybe husband's someday in the future." Walter sighs in love as he daydreams.

This made Shawn tighten his fist showing a bit of his veins, this made him angry.

"Well I'm happy for you, and I hope you have a great rest of your day." Shawn coughs up and walks away from a very confused Walter.

But Walter just shrugs and goes to his lab.