4

Walter's POV

Maybe I just have to learn to accept it, maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

Lovey lands on my shoulder and starts to rub her head against my cheek.

I chuckled cause I knew if I was ever unhappy or scared, she would be there for me no matter what.

I unlock the door before lance knew I was trying to barricade myself in my room.

And right on cue the pizza guy is here.

I see lance opening the door, and getting the pizza.

"WALTER! FOODS READY!"

Third POV

Walter walks downstairs and sees lance with the pizza.

"I only got pepperoni and cheese, I hope that's okay?" Lance asks.

"It's perfect." Walter whispers as he smiles gently, making lance grin.

"Well come on, this pizza isn't going to eat itself." Lance says as he walks to the kitchen with Walter following him.

Walter puts lovey In her cage to feed her and cover the cage up with a blanket so she can sleep for the rest of the night.

They were watching fifty shades of grey, of course, it was silent.

Walter was getting aroused, he turns to look at lance but it looks like he isn't even bothered by it at all.

After a few more sex scenes Walter couldn't take it anymore, he turns to lance and pushes him to make him lay down on the couch as Walter got on top of him.

"Walter! What are you doing?!" Lance demands and is a little embarrassed.

"Pleasing you." That all Walter had to say, as Walter was undoing lance's zipper and pants.

He lowers the boxers to see lance's growth, and boy was it huge, he starts to kiss it, and sucking on it.

After a few minutes, now lance couldn't take it anymore.

Lance gets enough strength to push Walter to his back and start to take off his pants.

And Walter was allowing it.

Lance went to grab his pants to grab a condom.

Walter silently moans.

"Lance, could I be on top?" Lance looks at him and goes, "no, I'm always gonna be top."

Walter chuckles, "not like that, I mean, can I ride you." Lance looks at him for a moment, and nods.

Lance lays down for Walter to get on top of him, as lance puts on the condom.

Walter goes slowly gets onto lance's dick, until lance is fully in.

Walter moans in pleasure, throwing his head back in the process, making lance turned on even more.

Lance starts thrusting without giving Walter enough time to get used to him.

Walter starts moaning like crazy, and with every moan was like music to lance's ears.
Lance sits up and wraps his arms around Walter's waist, keeping him there.

"Oh Walter." Lance groans into Walter's chest.

"Oh lance, you feel so big." Walter moans.

Walter kept riding on lance until they both came.

"Oh lance, I love you." After Walter moans, he kisses lance.

Lance kisses back until it turns into a huge make out session.

Lance shoved his tongue into Walter's mouth, exploring everything about Walter.

Once they stopped lance whispers, "I love you too."

Lance was about to take his dick out of Walter, but Walter stops him.

"Wait! Don't! I like you inside me."

"Baby, I have to take it out sometime." Lance whispers.

"I know, but I love the feeling, you filling me up." Walter whispers.

Then after that they watch more movies together.

Short chapter but it's a chapter see y'all next time