1

3rd POV

The past few months of being spies were amazing for Lance and especially Walter.

Walter has been slowly falling in love with lance.

Being spies and best friends with lance was great but Walter wanted something more.

Walter has also been having some bad habits lately, if he's deep thinking or gets embarrassed, he starts to bite his lip.

Which secretly makes lance really crazy.

Walter's POV

I have been working on more gadgets in the lab, I try to keep focusing on the gadget I'm supposed to be working on for lance's and My mission but I just can't.

All I can think about is lance, no matter what any conversation is about, no matter where I am, all I can think about is lance.

He's always on my mind, day and night.

Ok, I have to figure out how to get him out of my mind for a few hours.

I have to get this gadget done.

3rd POV

Lance steps one foot into the lab, and sees all the scientists working on their weapons.

He walks all the way to the back to Walters desk.

He walks up beside Walter, he's in very deep thought if he didn't see lance beside him.

But the very first thing lance noticed was Walter biting his lip.

Lance didn't know why but he was going lust crazy for Walter's lip bite.

But he kept it hidden, he didn't want Walter to see him like this.

"Hey Walter!" He grabs Walter's shoulder, making Walter jump up out of his seat and onto the floor.

"What are you doing here?!" Walter exclaims still trying to catch his breath.

"Uh, taking you back home, like usual." Lance responds with a 'Duh' tone of voice.

"Oh! yeah, right uh, let me get my stuff and we can start heading home." Walter breathes out.

As they were driving home, there was a bit of tension they didn't even know was there.

"Hey lance?" Walter asks.

"What is it." Lance answers still with his eyes on the road.

"Do you like girls or guys?" Walter answers with a bit of embarrassment in his voice, biting his lip again.

This question makes lance jerk the wheel a bit off the road but he regains control.

"What?!" Lance asks in shock.

"I'm sorry if that was inappropriate, but I just wanted to know."

Lance looks over at Walter still biting his lip, which makes lance tighten his hands on the wheel.

He looks back to the road and answers, "I never thought about liking another man before Walter but that doesn't mean it's not possible." Lance answers.

This makes Walter flush all over.

"That's all I wanted to know."

There was a bit of silence between them until they made it to Walter's home.

They both got out of the car, and enter his house.

Once lance closes the door, he locks it and looks over at Walter who is not suspicious about lance locking the door.

Lance see's that Walter is biting his lip again, lance couldn't take it anymore.

He grabs Walter, pushes him to the wall, and starts to kiss him.

While heavily making out with Walter, lance grabs both of Walter's arms, puts them above Walter's head and keeps them there with one hand and the other is going into Walter's pants.

Walter starts to moan during the kiss, making lance get turns on even more.

"Walter," he kisses him again, "I want you."

He says as they look deep into each other's eyes, seeing love in Walter's and seeing lust in lances.

Lance grabs Walter and carries him up stairs, while Walter wraps his legs around lance to keep him there.

They make it to Walter's bed, lance throws Walter on the bed and gets on top of him before he could get up.

Lance spreads Walter's legs, so he could get in between.

Lance starts to take of his jacket, ripping his tie off then starts to unbutton his shirt.

All Walter could do was stare.

Once lance was done, he makes Walter sit up, as lance starts to rip off Walter's jacket and flannel off.

Lance takes off his pants and underwear, making him completely naked making Walter blush.

Lance leans in to kiss Walter again, taking off Walter's pants and underwear.

Making him completely naked.

Lance grabs his penis and aligns it with Walter's hole.

Lance looks to Walter and asks, "are you sure you want to do this, cause if you do, I won't be able to control myself." After a few seconds of thinking, Walter agrees, not thinking about the consequences after the experience.

Lance grins, the lust taking over him, as he is inserting his tip into Walter, making Walter moan really loud.

Lance clamps his hand onto Walter's mouth to keep him quiet.

Lance keeps going, until he is fully inside of Walter.

Walter is in immense pain, but his love for lance didn't compare to that.

Lance starts thrusting hard into Walter, making him shriek.

But that didn't stop lance, he kept thrusting and thrusting, until he was satisfied.

Walter feels all the pain, but after a few thrusts it started to become pleasure.

Making it enjoyable for both of them.

Lance takes himself out of Walter, grabs Walter's body, and flipped him over on his stomach.

Lance grabs Walter's hips, lifting them up for his butt to be shown.

Lance inserts himself again and starts thrusting.

Making Walter moan so loud and so much, that it was like heaven.

It kept going for a few more hours, until they both came.

They were both breathing hard, they were also sweaty from all of those hours of pain and pleasure.

Walter falls fast asleep, while lance just stares at him.

He gets dressed a few minutes after what they had just did.

He leaves Walter in his bed and starts to write a note on Walter's night stand.

He moves Walter's hair to kiss him on the forehead.

"I promise Walter, I will never let anyone lay a hand on you as long as we're together." Lance whispers as he turns to leave.

The door closes.

To be continued, please comment and vote if you want me to continue which I most likely will.