Author's Note

Like I said in the description; this is my own AU and not to be mistaken for anything canon. Basically in this AU, everyone is slightly different and they're all a Guardian for something. (They also each have different names, but I'll put their original name so you don't get mixed up.)

[Ink] Dye - Guardian of Creation (named as such due to the fact the Spirit of Creation had created him, which meant he would only 'die' to the opposite of that particular spirit.)

[Error] Exposure - Guardian of Destruction (named due to that Spirit's dislike for contact; physical or not.)

[Dream] Virtue - Guardian of the Light (or otherwise known as Positivity.)

[Nightmare] Gloom - Guardian of the Dark (or otherwise known as Negativity.)

[Cross} Complex - Demi-Guardian of Duality.

[Cross Chara] Trap - Demi-Guardian of Duality (connected to Complex - two are needed to correctly display complete duality.)

[Blueberry] Amity - Guardian of Peace (or otherwise known as Mercy.)

[Dust] Conflict - Guardian of War (or otherwise known as Fight.)

[Killer] Doubt - Demi-Guardian of Hatred (or otherwise known as simply Hate.)

[Horror] Mania - Demi-Guardian of Greed (the Guardian covers a lot of things regarding Greed but mainly Hunger.)

[Science] Fiction (see what I did there) - NOT A GUARDIAN/SEMI-GUARDIAN (Lives in the inner shell with all the other important people - still a scientist.)

[Outer] Mage - NOT A GUARDIAN/DEMI-GUARDIAN (Lives in the outer-inner shell with the other not-important but not-rogue people - Works with the equivalent of Farm sans on, well a farm.)

[Farmer] Straw (very creative I know) - NOT A GUARDIAN/DEMI-GUARDIAN (Lives with Mage, still a farmer, he also lives with his Frisk still but they're not called Frisk in this AU)

[FarmTale FRISK] Moo (better run cross) - NOT A GUARDIAN/DEMI-GUARDIAN (Lives with Mage and Straw - male, 7, Straw is like his dad/uncle)

They're all still skeletons and they're all still male TwT

I won't reveal all the 'ships' yet so you'll just have to wait..

 ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Their personality changes aren't that different... in fact I believe that only Dream, Blue and Killer have had any personality changes.

Doubt - Has slightly more emotions than his original counterpart. He's also extremely annoying but he can be quite laid back. He also holds huge grudges.

Virtue - A lot different to original Dream... in fact he's a lot more like Dreamswap Dream; he's not bothered about hurting or even killing the opposition if it means the positivity could be damaged. He also protects his part of the island (they live on an island which is split into districts like Hunger Games a bit) which consists of the outer part of the island (as they're a group of outcasts or in this AU; rogues.) 

Amity - A lot less noisy, but also a lot happier (if that's possible). He also happens to be amongst the strongest of the spirits seen as most life forms find peace even in any battles the spirits have. Amity also happens to be connected to the water, although it doesn't show in his design, he just really seems to like swimming. He also doesn't make tacos anymore, but instead he helps make armour, clothes and (to his dislike) weapons with Exposure.