Chapter 9 - GLOOM'S DREAM (2)

*Alright, I've come up with a solution! I'm going to continue this book until this ending is complete and then I'm gonna rewrite everything. I really don't like the way the storyline was portrayed, especially the start. Some of the characters have been completely ignored and some of the story has too. So basically, I'll finish the 'canon' ending (the bad one, 'Gloom's Dream') and then I'm going to create a new book and rewrite the story (I'll keep some chapters still). This way the story will be portrayed how I want it to now (which will be more canon than this book) and you guys can see the characters act out as they would in the present. I hope this doesn't become an inconvenience to anyone, but I'd like to do this rather than struggle writing a chapter I don't want to write :). I'll also start uploading their designs if I can get it to work - if I can't, I will upload them onto 'amino' or something else (but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.) Now, just enjoy this book until I make the new one! I will announce when the book is out and when the new chapters are out (because some of the chapters will be slightly rewritten but mostly changed, there will be several chapters posted first thing, which means you won't have to wait too long!*

*Okay, enjoy :D*

[POV: Nobody]

"..."

"Virtue, you do realise this isn't helping? You need to be stronger if you want to get him back. We will all help as well..."

knock knock

Virtue glares at Exposure, his eye lights gleaming with HATE.

"No. Exposure. This won't help... it won't..." His glare only lasts a few seconds, as he soon breaks down in another wave of sobs, "HE'S ALREADY LOST. I SAW IT!"

knock knock

Exposure shifts uncomfortably - he didn't know what to do. It wasn't long until Virtue wrapped him in a hug and tackled him to the ground. Sure, Exposure was fine with Virtue and Amity touching him (maybe even Complex if he was in a good mood) but it still surprised him.

"V1TuE whAt aRe yoU-"

"OH MY GOD EXPOSURE HE'S GONE!"

KNOCK KNOCK

The poor skeleton sighs, patting Virtue's shaking back. Virtue was sobbing so hard that he was literally shaking.

"D0n't worry... Virtu3... we'll get thr0ugh this together... we're all her3 to hel-"

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" A voice shouts and only seconds later the door comes down, "I AM NOT WAITING FOR HOURS AND LISTENING TO YOUR CRAP."

Virtue quickly gets up, wiping away a couple of tears (since he didn't outwardly cry much) whilst Exposure is already picking up a sword that was on the floor.

"Jeez! I'm not here to fight... I want to help you."

...

Doubt holds out his hand, "I can try and help you get Amity back."

-------------------------------------

[ POV: Mania ] (oOOOooOOOo)

Gloom was quite literally pissed off.

Gloom would like nothing more than to grind Doubt into little pieces of dust. And to be honest, despite the fact he was my brother, I'd probably help Gloom. 

Because of Doubt's little stunt, I'm not allowed to 'see' Straw, and instead, I have to watch Amity. I'm not even allowed to do anything to him either. I suppose that's Glooms thing... maybe I shouldn't touch Amity then.