*NOT A CHAPTER* READ FOR INFO!!

Okay, hello everyone! It's weird talking to you in a 'chapter' for the whole thing ^^

Somethings I just wanna point out: 

1. First chapter has 69 reads when I'm writing this.

2. 400+ READS?! How on Earth?!

------------------------

Okay let's start talking about 'UNDERAPPRECIATED' (The name of this AU :D - since everything takes place in 1 AU it's not really a multiverse, but you can call it U/APPRECIATED!VERSE if you want, but I will go by UNDERAPPRECIATED -w-)

Underappreciated meaning: not valued or 'appreciated' highly enough.

AURAS

EFFECTS:

= ALL

+ ALL (but Amity)

-" DYE ONLY + COMMONS

- AMITY ONLY & COMMONS (out of the Guardians/Demi-Guardians

x NON OF THE GUARDIANS/DEMI-GUARDIANS, ONLY COMMONS

* Dye's AURA: Imagination, Creativity (pretty simple.) Illusions. =

* Gloom's AURA: Darkness, Negativity all that jazz.  -

* Doubt's AURA: Hate, Hatred, Doubt. + (and COMPLEX and TRAP)

* Conflict's AURA: Makes you want to fight, Hallucinations (of the dead). -"

* Mania's AURA: Lust, Greed, Bloodlust etc. x

* Virtue's AURA: Light, Positivity etc. =

* Exposure's AURA: The NEED to destroy, delete, get rid of etc. +

* Amity's AURA: Peace, Innocence, Happiness. =

* Complex's AURA: The sense of Good. x

* Trap's AURA: The sense of Bad. x 

CHARACTER GROUPS (In order of power/authority):

The Bad-Good Guys (they find this name highly hilarious): 

* Dye - His mind is plagued by the loss of his 'friend' Gin. He's very two-faced - since his SOUL phases in and out. When his SOUL is present, he can hear Gin and he becomes overcome by 'insanity'. When his SOUL is not present, he cannot hear Gin and he becomes violent to other people and sometimes himself.

* Gloom - His mind is plagued (I don't have all day - don't expect unique sentences iscbndxjsn) by his Brother's positivity. He sometimes feels what his Brother does and he hates it. It gets even worse when he kidnaps Amity - Amity's aura effects those negatively with either a strong positive or strong negative mindset.

* =Doubt - The cleverest of all of them (except from Dye). Possibly the one with the most 'doubts'. His own aura affects him also - his aura is that of making someone 'doubt' themselves and others. His aura also makes people hate him (this does not affect Amity, Complex and Trap - but does affect everyone else.) Has a brother-like relationship with Conflict and is best-friends with Mania. (Same for those two v)

* =Conflict - He once had a friend (like Dye) in which he loved (not in that way). They would fight together, but Conflict knew what had to happen - as he had seen in countless times. One day, when the other's aura caught him off guard, he killed his friend, and now his own aura affects him. He only sees his friend though - forever judging him, forever pushing him to kill.