020

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

HARA heave a deep breath seeing all the maids who were working on decorating the huge living room of her parent house. She was sitting on the couch guiding them— on how to put each thing on its respective place.

In all honesty this year she wanted to throw a costume party, but in end decided to quit that idea. Now that Jimin was coming to the party, all her excitement for it was burried deep underground. But again she also couldn't just let this day go in vain. It was Jeongguk's fourth birthday and she had to do something special for it. As she had promised herself, she wanted to capture every special little moment she spent with him, in a bubble of beautiful memory. But now someone (with silver hair) was currently intruding that process and hara didn't know how she will handle it.

What was she thinking? Will her plan really work? What if something goes wrong with her and Tae? Jimin knows her too well. He'll definitely see through her act. Or is it really an act?

She look at the clock for nth time this day and groans.

"It's Jeongguk fourth birthday. Show some emotions, Dear."

Mrs. Jeon announces her presence as she walks to sit beside her. At that Hara's body stiffen and she gulps.

Memories of last day struck in her mind. How her own mother defended Jimin instead of her. It was safe to say that she was still hurt by that fact.

But she chooses to stay quiet and keep her focus on party's decorations. It was useless to argue with her mother at this point. Silence was the best option as words won't do anything to make her change her decision. It will only worsen the situation and Hara will be out in spotlight again.

The question she dreaded the most and the question other wants to ask about most will be out in a blink,

Why?

And she don't want to tell anyone why. Why she despises Jimin and his existence? It was a secret better left unspoken.

Or that's what Hara thinks and wants. Ofcourse.

"Hara." Her mother calls again. "I'm sorry my bunny but--"

"Don't."

Mrs. Jeon heart swell at the cold voice of her daughter. No matter how strict she was, she truly loved her daughter to death. And it hurts her to see her that distant toward her. She was their only family left now. Her only daughter.

Mrs. Jeon look down at her lap and says in a small voice.

"I just want the best for you."

Best,

That's the word Hara would never— in her all life— use in a sentence when it comes to Jimin. Jimin and best? No. A big fat no.

(A:only in this fanfic. lolol)