010

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

JIMIN had always envied the birds. He was jealous of their freedom. They had those feathery part which he desired the most. Those wings which helps them fly so high in never ending blue sky.

They talk around the wind like they don't have a single care in world.

They don't get judge by others. They aren't forced to bend down infront of society norms. They live how they want. They do what they want.

It was hard to say that those small bird enjoyed life more than Jimin do.

Maybe Jimin was scared. He was scared of what future holds for him which always lead to him messing up his present.

Well past is a word he would like to get erased from this world. He would give anything to delete those memories which he left back in Busan three years ago.

Jimin is a human and human is stupid. He makes mistake. Terrible mistakes.

But that's what he was made for. He couldn't get rid of something he was born with. It's natural. Almost as if its a curse of being human.

We are cursed actually.

Because we were given a fucking heart. The heart which is the root of all evil deeds and mistakes.

Only if we weren't made to feel, life would be so much easy.

No one would get hurt. No one would feel pain. But that also means no one would feel happiness too.

But happiness doesn't last long. So why want something that isn't granted? When we know that our happiness will end with us getting hurt, why we carved it?

Jimin doesn't understand all this. He just like this feeling. This feeling where you can't feel any emotion.
The feeling of being numb.

That way no one can hurt you. No one can point at finger at you. Even if they did you won't feeling anything.

Because you're numb.

And that's what Jimin wanted to be.

He sigh and run a hand through his silver locks. The tresses passes smoothly between his fingers. Jimin eyes were glued to the blue sky above him. His hands resting on the railing of balcony in his three-story villa.

The silence comforted him. It was his only home now. He liked the way wind hits his face. As if it was caressing his cheeks. Softly and lovingly.

Jimin smile a little at that.

A man wearing black suit enter the scene. He was holding a old newspaper in his hand and a hopeful expression was resting on his face.

"Sir sir!" He calls for attention.