019

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

TAKING a deep breath Mrs.Jeon finally claps her hands and smile down at the meal she just prepared. She turn towards the two women standing in corner and gesture them with her right hand.

"You can decorate the dining table now. Hurry! She will be here anytime soon."

She quickly move her old feet and walk to the big fridge on her right. Grabbing the handle, she pull it open as one of the maid starts.

"Mrs.Jeon you didn't let us cook anything. If Mr. Jeon get to know about this, he will be so mad at us." The other maid nods at her words and bow down at the older woman.

Mrs. Jeon just chuckle in response and looks for the bottle in the cold box. When her gaze fall on the blue and white container, she sigh in relief and takes it out. She finally turn back to the maids. "My dears like I told you I myself wanted to cook for my daughter. I'm sure your Mr. Jeon will understand. Don't worry." She put the bottle on white counter and smiles. "Be careful with this one. It's for my grandson."

Giving them a last glance, she stroll outside the kitchen as the maids starts working on the dining table too.

Walking into the huge living room, Mrs. Jeon eyes catch the sight of her husband welcoming the doctor inside.

At the sight of her daughter hugging the male, her eyes swell up with tears. "Oh my hara! You arrived!"

Rushing toward the younger woman, she open her arms and engulf the taller one into a hug.

Hara clings to her mother's chest and lets out a small sound. "M-mama!"

Mrs. Jeon nods at her and pat her back. She left a small kiss on her head. "I miss you too my bunny."

In corner, Jeongguk stares at the females hugging with a pout on his face. He crosses his arms over his chest and stamp his foot on ground.

"Mimi no like me. Mimi only like mummy."

Everyone broke into laughter at his words and hara pull away from her mother to gesture her son.

"Come here my boy."

Mrs. Jeon looks at the smaller body of the boy and smiles widely. Her eyes hiding behind the wrinkles that indicates the one's age. She spreads her arm for him too and Jeongguk quickly jump onto her.

"Mimi!" She laughs and hold the small one up in the air.

"Jeongguk sweetie how many times I've to tell you that she's your grandma. Call her that baby."

The older woman show her hand in opposition. "Let him be hara. I like mimi better." She pecks his both cheeks and then forehead afterward. Jeongguk just giggles at her actions.

Hara heart melt at the sight and she smile genuinely.

"Are you gonna give all of your love to your Mimi only? What about your pop?"