006

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

LEGS tangled together, his strong muscular arms wrapped around the tiny waist of the sleeping woman. Their breath all mixed together as they lay with face ever so close to each over.

Just one move and both the couple could be kissing right now.

But it's not of a big deal. As they love each other and were currently in relationship.

The Sun was peaking also in their window trying it's best to wake them up by shinning the light awfully bright.

But it wasn't enough for them to leave each others warm company. The man was awake as his eyes stare at the beautiful girl infront of him. He smile slightly when the girl scrunch her nose in her sleep.

He could totally get used to this feeling. This feeling of being in his loved one arms all warm and cozy.

But he knew at some moment he had to leave. Get up from this all so soft bed to go on with his day. He can't be laying here all day with his lover. As much he want, he had other things to do.

So he carefully slip his arms away from her and stood up.

"I'm going for practice baby. See you at lunch." He whispered near her ears even though he knew she was sleeping. Then he place a sweet kiss on her forehead and left.

The reckless man woke up from his dream. His heart throbbing in his chest at the scenes that played in his mind. He look down at his empty arms and then empty bed as his heart ache from this home sick feelings.

The memories.

They were ever so prominent in his mind. Like it all happened yesterday. But in reality that was three years ago.

Three years ago he left them in Busan. He left them with her.

Her....

The girl who stoled his heart in high school. The girl who he loved. Who he loves. And will always love.

The beautiful girl from his reality like dreams.

His ex-lover with whom he had spent almost 5 years.

And was supposed to spend more, maybe his whole life only if he hadn't left.

Only if he acted brave and let her know what the truth was.

Only if instead of running away, he could talk it out with her.

Only if he was mature enough to not leave without any explanation.

Only if.

But it's useless to cry over spilled milk. He can never go back in time and redeem all his mistake. If he had a chance he would've run right away to her arms. But he don't and he'll never.