008

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

The needles on clock moves slowly.

Tic Toc Tic Toc.

And just like that infront of Taehyung eyes a whole freaking month passed. A whole month since he and his brother shifted here. A whole month of him and Jeongguk being friends. A whole month of him and Jeongguk's mother getting close.

To him it was like yesterday when he first met the three year old. When his doe eyes looked up at him in wonder. When he was amazed by his smile.

The memories were still fresh in his brain.

To say Taehyung is attached is an understatement.

He freaking love that boy.

In this short span of time, he had developed strong adoration towards the baby.

There wasn't a minute he wouldn't think about him. All he wanted to do is cradle him in his arms and squish his chubby cheeks.

But he knew what his place was. He was just a neighbor. He can't spent all his time with the kid. He has work to do and Jeongguk has mother to love.

He breath exaggeratly and throw his head back on his office chair. Hands rubbing his side temple to ooze the aching sensation.

The door to his cabin creak open causing him to peek at the figure that enter.

Namjoon flashes a dimple smile at him and make himself comfortable at the chair infront of the younger male.

"Hey Taeger," He groaned at nickname. "I've something important to talk about."

"what?"

"Mom called."

Two words. Just two words were enough for Taehyung to shoot up from his comfortable position. His eyes opening wide and figure pulling toward Namjoon like a magnet. He rest his hands on the table which was separating the both brothers.

Taehyung was confused, shock and also little bit happy.

Confuse as why the woman that they refer as mom called, shock because she really called after five freaking months, and happy because yeah he don't want to admit but he misses his mother. He spent his full 17 years of life under her shelter before they both left to start their own life. Even if their mom wasn't there with them to begin with, he still loves her to death. Because there's an unconditional love in mom and son's relationship. She don't have to act like a mom for him to love her. Taehyung will always adore her wether she acknowledge him or not.

"Why does she called? Did she asked about me?" Tiny rays of hopes latches from his words as he stare up at his brother.

Namjoon bites his lips.