004

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

IT was one of another chill day of sweet spring. Birds chirping loudly as they sat on long brown branches of all too healthy trees. Their head full covered by fresh green leaves. The sun was on peek too but it's role was just as similiar to bulb, only for light. The warmth being too small to be noticed. In other words the day was cool even with hot globe shining alive above them.

In all honesty, everything seemed too sweet to Hara as she made her way outside the high building of hospital. With face holding a excited smile and hands clutch on her baby, she was happy.

On her left side walking the handsome broad shoulder man. His own hands holding the big supply bag for Jeongguk.
The grin visible on his face too.

"You looks so happy Hara." He chuckles shooking his head at the younger woman.
The way her face shine bright in golden light or the way her steps seems ever so flawless on concrete ground, the older knew something was up to the woman.

She rarely hold smiles other than its for her fetus.

She hummes happily and nods before shifting Jeongguk's weight on other arm.

"It's because I am."

Jin smiles at that. His chest filled with relief for the woman. Despite just knowing them for merely 5 months, he had developed a strong bond with both mother and son.

For him hara was a little sister he never had, but always wanted.

If you know Jin, he is one of those people who get attach too easily and will showered you with all of their love.

And Hara coudnt agree more with it.

Jin had always been there for her when needed most; Wether it is to take care of the almost four year old kid or help her with cooking. He's on speed dial.

And today was a happy day indeed. In all mightiness of god, they got their first holiday this month.

This week was hectic for everyone, mostly for hara as she barely had time to conclude. The only break she had was when she drove back home before midnight and comes back at dawn. Hara thanked god that there weren't any night shifts, if were, she'd probably went nuts.

And Jeongguk would too. As sleeping in hospital don't seem like a comfortable option.

The baby had barely seen life.

Hara wants to do everything that would bring him comfort but sadly her job was a big obstacle.

Which she can't get rid off as she has bills to pay and stomachs to feed.