016

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

STICKY hair and sweaty skin but heart filled with great desire, the black haired man float his way through warm air of practice room.

His beautifully carved figure spinning around the room like a careless butterfly on spring day.

Calculated footsteps sounds matches the sound of beats coming from the gigantic speakers.

His breathing was short, body was aching but his heart was again young with the passion of dancing.

He jump up in air and does a skilful split before landing on his bare feet again.
The floor squeaks as it feels the man ever so delicate sole touching it.

Must be very lucky.

He kept his eyes locked on the wall mirror infront, where his own reflection was staring back at him.

His luscious black hair flips everytime he make a move, adding a exquisite flavour to his already heavenly alluring choreography.

Overall to everyone else eyes, it would've looked like an angel himself has came from above all way down to dance enchantimily.

The man was that charming.

When the sound of music stop ringing in his ear, his movement stopped too. He pants as he look at the other figure present in the room.

His manager.

He was just standing there, his one hand holding the phone which was plugged into the speaker.

The bulky man put the phone down—back on its place and take his sweet time to clasp his both hands together.

"Great!" He claps and nod in agreement. "You were great Jimin. Like always."

Jimin just pass him a small smile in gratitude. He push his wet hair back from his forehead and take a deep breath in.

Seeing the tired and stressed expression on younger man, the bulky man sighs. He grab a water bottle from the table near and walk to him.

"Jimin," He stops and stood infront of him before handing him the liquid filled container. "I've some news for you. Umm one good news and one bad to be specific."

It was nothing new for Jimin. Being a trainee is hard. Life was already throwing some shitty garbage on him. He was literally stuck between— being a good boyfriend to hara— or be a good trainee so that the company would finally hand him his debut.

He choose to do both at same time.

It was hard. Some days he would lack at boyfriend job and some days at trainee. Hara was forgiving but the Company— was just no no.